- Sub Headline: Leader in Cabinet and Hardwood Floor to Introduce 25 New Territories in the Sunshine State
- Franchise URL: http://www.buynhance.com
- Listed: March 30, 2016 11:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOGAN, Utah – March 30, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Home renovations are about to become much easier for residents throughout the state of Florida as N-Hance Wood Renewal, a national franchise that specializes in the refinishing of hardwood floors and kitchen cabinets, has announced expansion plans to add 25 new territories through strategic franchise partnerships in the Fort Myers and Sarasota markets. Backed by Harris Research, Inc., N-Hance is the only wood refinishing company with a presence in more than 1,550 Home Depots across the nation.
Americans are continuously investing more money in home renovations with increases in the Residential Remodeling Index for twelve consecutive years. This optimism in home improvement spending, coupled with N-Hance’s strong franchise partners, is contributing in large part to the rapid growth of the brand and its active development plans. With more than 410 franchises nationwide, the company is projected to close 2016 with the addition of 100 new units across the United States, with a significant focus in Florida.
“Florida has been one of our most popular areas for new franchises in the last three years,” said Riley Petersen, franchise development director of N-Hance. “There are several reasons for that, but a big part of the success we’ve seen can be credited to our existing franchisees in the market. They are incredibly helpful to those trying to get their operations off the ground. Fort Myers, Sarasota, Naples and parts of Miami are really the last major areas where we lack coverage.”
Already working towards the goal of 25 new territories, N-Hance currently has 11 operating franchises in Florida, working in 28 territories. An expansion to the western part of the state offers huge growth potential. Customer satisfaction is what drives franchise owners. Patrick Hagerty has been an N-Hance franchisee in Florida since 2013 and has grown to operate in four territories. Similarly, franchisee Juan Reynaud has been operating since 2007 and finds solace in the ability to provide an alternative to refinishing or replacing cabinets which is driving his annual success.
“The ability to revamp a customer’s kitchen without the cost of replacing cabinets is critical – it is truly amazing to see their reactions as they can’t believe the finished product is their old kitchen,” said Reynaud. “One advantage that really sets us apart from our competitors is that we can, in some cases, begin a wood renewal process when the customer goes to work in the morning and have it completed by the time they get home. Homeowners are amazed by the quality results in just a short amount of time.”
N-Hance Wood Renewal offers wood surface renewal for hardwood floors and cabinets at a fraction of the cost of more traditional methods of resurfacing or replacing. The renewal of these surfaces starts with the deep cleaning of any dirt, grease, or stains that are present. Technicians can then restore the cabinets to their original luster or change the color to fit newer trends. The innovation process provides one day hardwood refinishing without the hassle of dust, mess or odor.
For more information about franchising in Florida and N-Hance Wood Renewal, please visit http://www.buynhance.com or call (435) 799-7651.
About N-Hance Wood Renewal
Based in Logan, Utah and founded in 2001, N-Hance Wood Renewal is the trusted partner of the Home Depot with a presence in more than 1,550 locations. Using a proprietary chemical abrasion and refinishing technique that requires no sanding, N-Hance Wood Renewal restores the natural beauty of hardwood flooring, trims and cabinets at one-third to one-fifth the cost of traditional re-facing or replacing of cabinets. The company’s powerful Lightspeed® U.V. curing technology shortens the refinishing process and produces less dust, mess and odor than traditional methods, making it ideal for homes and businesses. N-Hance Wood Renewal has more than 410 franchises across the United States and Canada and is backed by Harris Research, Inc., the same company that grew Chem-Dry into the world’s largest carpet cleaning company. For more information, please visit http://www.buynhance.com or visit http://nhancefranchise.com/ to learn about franchise opportunities.
SOURCE N-Hance Wood Renewal
N-Hance Wood Renewal
149 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)