- Sub Headline: Leader in Cabinet and Hardwood Floor to introduce new franchises in more than 30 major territories
- Franchise URL: http://www.buynhance.com
- Listed: April 19, 2016 9:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOGAN, Utah – April 19, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Home renovations are about to become much easier for residents throughout the state of Texas as N-Hance Wood Renewal, a national franchise that specializes in the refinishing of hardwood floors and kitchen cabinets, has announced expansion plans to add 30 new territories through strategic franchise partnerships in the lone star state’s largest cities – Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin. Backed by Harris Research, Inc., N-Hance is the only wood refinishing company with a presence in more than 1,550 Home Depots across the nation.
The National Remodeling Index indicates an annually growing remodeling market as Americans are investing more in their proprieties – with Texas as a major contributor. A 2015 report by the Texas Association of Realtors indicated a higher rate of home remodeling taking place in all of the state’s major cities. The report also showed increased revenue and higher return on investments due to the remodels. This optimism in home improvement spending is contributing in large part to the rapid growth of N-Hance and its active development plans in Texas.
“The requests for services like the ones we offer are in high demand throughout the state of Texas,” said Ryan Combe, SVP of Development at N-Hance. “Customers can expect satisfaction when they choose to have N-Hance services done to their hardwood floors and cabinets. They can also expect to save money. Our ability to stay ahead of trends in the home improvement industry and remain opportunistic about consumer demands has positioned us for significant franchise growth in major DMAs.”
Already working towards the goal of 30 new territories, N-Hance currently has a presence of nine territories operating across Dallas, San Antonio and Houston. N-Hance’s growth is due to its strong franchise owners and their drive to satisfy customers. One such owner is Derek Griffith who has been operating since 2012 and experienced a 32.6 percent year-over-year revenue increase in 2015.
“We are busy every day,” Griffith said. “We need more franchises all across the state. There is a high demand for our services and we are very appealing to customers. Our price for service is very attractive and people love to see the end result; they often can’t believe how their kitchen looks.”
N-Hance Wood Renewal offers wood surface renewal for hardwood floors and cabinets at a fraction of the cost of more traditional methods of resurfacing or replacing. The renewal of these surfaces starts with the deep cleaning of any dirt, grease, or stains that are present. Technicians can then restore the cabinets to their original luster or change the color to fit newer trends. The innovative process provides one day hardwood refinishing without the hassle of dust, mess or odor. With more than 410 franchises nationwide, the company is projected to close 2016 with the addition of 100 new unites across the United States, with a significant focus in Texas.
For more information about franchising in Texas and N-Hance Wood Renewal, please visit http://www.buynhance.com or call (435) 799-7651.
About N-Hance Wood Renewal
Based in Logan, Utah and founded in 2001, N-Hance Wood Renewal is the trusted partner of the Home Depot with a presence in more than 1,550 locations. Using a proprietary chemical abrasion and refinishing technique that requires no sanding, N-Hance Wood Renewal restores the natural beauty of hardwood flooring, trims and cabinets at one-third to one-fifth the cost of traditional re-facing or replacing of cabinets. The company’s powerful Lightspeed® U.V. curing technology shortens the refinishing process and produces less dust, mess and odor than traditional methods, making it ideal for homes and businesses. N-Hance Wood Renewal has more than 382 franchises across the United States and Canada and is backed by Harris Research, Inc., the same company that grew Chem-Dry into the world’s largest carpet cleaning company. For more information, please visit http://www.buynhance.com or visit http://nhancefranchise.com/ to learn about franchise opportunities.
SOURCE N-Hance Wood Renewal
Fishman Public Relations
205 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)