- Sub Headline: Leader in Cabinet and Hardwood Renewal Introduces Anti-Microbial UV Finish to Keep Homes Healthy
- City: Logan
- State: Utah
- Franchise URL: http://www.buynhance.com
- Listed: February 25, 2016 8:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOGAN, Utah – February 24, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – A new product has been released by N-Hance® Wood Renewal that will transform the cabinet and hardwood floor renewal industry. Beginning February 2016, the leader in cabinet and hardwood floor renewal will incorporate the new, first of its kind, Lightspeed Plus™ anti-microbial Ultra Violet (UV) finish into its already innovative Lightspeed® Instant-Cure system.
The new Lightspeed Plus™ anti-microbial finish will keep homes safer and healthier after a home improvement project by reducing bacteria growth by 99 percent and effectively eliminating dangerous microbes such as E. Coli and Staph. The finish will be effective as long as it remains intact, as it is not water-soluble, and cannot be wiped-off with normal cleaning. In addition, by encapsulating the seams of the wood, the finished product is less likely to trap harmful germs and is easier to clean. The wood finish builds up the factory wear layer for added protection from foot traffic and other stains.
“The new anti-microbial wood finish is different than anything we have offered before because it allows us to give the customer a surface that inhibits the growth of bacteria, ensuring a healthier home,” said Jesse Gibbs, Director of Product Development at N-Hance® Wood Renewal. “Very few refinishers have adopted this groundbreaking technology and even fewer offer the product in an Instant-Cure method. We expect this state-of-the-art service to have a very positive impact on our customers and the industry.”
The Lightspeed Plus™ UV finish cures within minutes and is recommended for wooden surfaces. With matte, satin, semi-gloss and gloss finishes available, most jobs can be completed in as little as one day. The Lightspeed® technology eliminates the hassle of dust, mess or odor and saves customers time and thousands of dollars compared to alternative refinishing and refacing methods.
“A major plus of the system is its long-term effects,” Gibbs said. “Not only are customers living in healthy homes for long durations of time but they’ll be saving money while doing so because they do not have to spend countless dollars on new refinishing projects.”
The new anti-microbial finish will be offered at all company franchise locations and will be the new company standard. N-Hance Wood Renewal® has more than 380 locations in the United States and Canada and is the trusted partner of the Home Depot, holding a presence in more than 1,550 locations across the nation.
About N-Hance Wood Renewal
Based in Logan, Utah and founded in 2001, N-Hance Wood Renewal is the trusted partner of the Home Depot with a presence in more than 1,550 locations. Using a proprietary chemical abrasion and refinishing technique that requires no sanding, N-Hance Wood Renewal restores the natural beauty of hardwood flooring, trims and cabinets at one-third to one-fifth the cost of traditional re-facing or replacing of cabinets. The company’s powerful Lightspeed® U.V. curing technology shortens the refinishing process and produces less dust, mess and odor than traditional methods, making it ideal for homes and businesses. N-Hance Wood Renewal has more than 382 franchises across the United States and Canada and is backed by Harris Research, Inc., the same company that grew Chem-Dry into the world’s largest carpet cleaning company. For more information, please visit http://www.buynhance.com or visit http://nhancefranchise.com/ to learn about franchise opportunities.
SOURCE N-Hance Wood Renewal
Fishman Public Relations
219 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (4 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- The Story Behind Sport Clips (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)