N-Hance® Wood Renewal Sets Eyes on Expansion in Washington D.C. Metro as Home Improvement Spending Continues to Rise
- Sub Headline: Leader in Cabinet and Hardwood Floor Renewal to Introduce 15 New Territories
- City: Washington
- State: District of Columbia
- Franchise URL: http://www.buynhance.com
- Listed: December 15, 2015 11:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WASHINGTON – December 15, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Home renovations are about to become much easier for residents in the Washington D.C. Metro area as N-Hance Wood Renewal, a national franchise that specializes in the refinishing of hardwood floors and kitchen cabinets, has announced expansion plans to add 15 new territories through strategic franchise partnerships in the coming years. Backed by Harris Research, Inc., N-Hance is the only wood refinishing company with a presence in more than 1,550 Home Depots across the nation.
Americans are continuously investing more money in home renovations with increases in the Residential Remodeling Index for twelve consecutive years. This optimism in home improvement spending is contributing in large part to the rapid growth of N-Hance and its active development plans. With more than 380 units nationwide, the company is projected to close 2015 with the addition of 100 new franchise units across the United States.
“As the economy continues to improve and the nation is spending more money on home improvements, N-Hance is seeking prospects throughout the greater Washington D.C. region who will make successful franchise partners and help our great company continue a high level of growth,” said Ryan Combe, SVP of Development of N-Hance wood Renewal. “Our ability to stay ahead of trends in the home improvement industry and remain opportunistic about consumer demands has positioned us for significant franchise growth.”
Already working towards the goal of 15 new territories, N-Hance currently has a successful operator in Virginia Beach, Va. who has a presence in 13 Home Depot locations spanning eight territories. Owner Bob Dumas left his 30-year career in retail management to pursue entrepreneurship. Attracted to the reputable “Home Depot” brand name and N-Hance Wood Renewal’s proven franchise model, Bob and his wife Bernice became owners in 2014. With 24 percent of their completed jobs coming from Home Depot, they are averaging over $30,000 a month in sales.
“The commercialized, highly populated region has been incredibly receptive to our concept. In our first year of business, we completed over 150 jobs,” said Dumas, owner of N-Hance of Hampton Roads. “One advantage that really sets us apart from our competitors is that we can, in some cases, begin a wood renewal process when the customer goes to work in the morning and have it completed by the time they get home. Homeowners are always amazed at the quality of the results accomplished in such a short amount of time.”
To meet the demand in the market, N-Hance’s development team is actively seeking franchise partners throughout the D.C. neighborhoods of Georgetown, Columbia Heights, Capitol Hill and Morgan Adams, in addition to surrounding cities including Montgomery County, Bethesda, North Bethesda, Gaithersburg.
There are a myriad of reason the D.C. metro area has been such fertile ground to entrepreneurs. For example, the housing bust did not devastate D.C. the way it did other states across the nation. There is a constant passing population of people moving to and from surrounding areas which means people are always buying, selling and remodeling, not to mention four of the five wealthiest countries in the nation are part of the larger D.C. region.
N-Hance sets the industry standard for hardwood refinishing and is the only wood finishing service with a physical presence in Home Depots across the nation. Serving more than 1,550 of Home Depot locations nationwide, approximately one-third of new customer leads for local franchises are generated from their presence in the big box retailer. Also helping lead the company’s growth is its one of a kind “Lightspeed® instant curing system” for hardwood cabinets and floors which saves customers time and money over the traditional refinishing, refacing or replacing alternatives. The innovative process provides one day hardwood refinishing without the hassle of dust, mess or odor.
For more information about franchising in the Washington D.C. Metro area and N-Hance Wood Renewal, please visit http://www.buynhance.com or call (435) 799-7651.
About N-Hance Wood Renewal
Based in Logan, Utah and founded in 2001, N-Hance Wood Renewal is the trusted partner of the Home Depot with a presence in more than 1,550 locations. Using a proprietary chemical abrasion and refinishing technique that requires no sanding, N-Hance Wood Renewal restores the natural beauty of hardwood flooring, trims and cabinets at one-third to one-fifth the cost of traditional re-facing or replacing of cabinets. The company’s powerful Lightspeed® U.V. curing technology shortens the refinishing process and produces less dust, mess and odor than traditional methods, making it ideal for homes and businesses. N-Hance Wood Renewal has more than 382 franchises across the United States and Canada and is backed by Harris Research, Inc., the same company that grew Chem-Dry into the world’s largest carpet cleaning company. For more information, please visit http://www.buynhance.com or visit http://nhancefranchise.com/ to learn about franchise opportunities.
SOURCE N-Hance Wood Renewal
Fishman Public Relations
151 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)