- Street: 8402 Laurel Fair Cir, Suite 202
- City: Tampa
- State: Florida
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 33610
- Franchise Fee: $19,750 - $28,750
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $30,000
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $100,000
- Investment Range: $41,100 - $56,050
- Royalty: 10% + Ad Royalty Fee 2%
- Year Founded: 2010
- Franchising Since: 2011
- Training Provided: Yes
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units worldwide.
- Listed: August 10, 2016 9:58 am
- Expires: 137 days, 4 hours
N Zone Sports franchisees organize and manage youth sports leagues and instructional sports camps at daycare centers and schools within a protected territory.
Two Profit Centers:
- N Zone Junior (ages 2-8) – This program is designed to operate at daycare centers and elementary schools primarily during the weekday. This proprietary-based program teaches children basic skills, rules, values, and sportsmanship in the selected sport. The daycare centers market our program directly to the parents. Tremendous recurring revenue; when an 8 week league is completed, another camp starts again in a different sport. We assist franchisees with securing these daycare centers and also provide online-training and recruiting for the coaches.
- N Zone Weekend Sports Leagues (ages 3-16) – Franchise owners operate seasonal youth sports leagues and collect a registration fee from participants. Parents and players appreciate the fact that we practice and play our games on the same day, usually Saturday mornings. Unlimited potential; franchisees are encouraged to operate multiple leagues at different locations throughout their protected territory.
Here are just a few of the benefits we offer our franchises:
- A Proven Home-Based Model – Low overhead. No expensive office needed.
- We Help You Find Your League Venues Or Daycare Sites – We provide franchisees assistance in locating the right venue to host games or mini leagues.
- Access To N Zone Sports’ Proprietary Software – Helps you manage and organize your league from schedules and standings to registering players. Parents can register and pay for their children directly online.
- Coaches Recruiting/Training Program – We’ll show you how to recruit and train your coaches to deliver the right message.
- National Advertising Program/Marketing Support – Our principals have a combined 65+ years of consumer and business to business marketing experience.
- On-Site Training At Your Location Or Ours – For a small additional fee, training may be arranged at your location.
- Ongoing Support – Franchises have a toll free number to call anytime for ongoing support with the business and much more…
Our franchise packages start at $19,500. An additional $7,500 – $15,000 is needed for start-up expenses and local advertising.
Our proven processes, expert marketing, in-depth training and superior franchise support will help you build your own successful business, one you can be proud of.
158 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (2 views)
- Pastalini Grows Due to Customer Demand (2 views)
- Spray-Net Brushes Up For U.S. Expansion (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- Jersey Mike’s Subs Opens First Dunedin Location (2 views)
- PizzaRev Opens 41st Restaurant with Free Pizza and New Self-Serve Beer & Wine System, iPourIt (2 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Glass Doctor – Homeowners Can Lower Summer Electric Bills with Better Window Choices (1 views)
- Garbanzo Declares It’s Time to ‘Free the Falafel!’ (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (1 views)
- The Halal Guys Bring the Heat to Arizona with Its First Location (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Gears Up for Summer with the Debut of New Menu Items (1 views)
- Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning Continues Support of Water.org (1 views)