- Street: 8402 Laurel Fair Cir, Suite 202
- City: Tampa
- State: Florida
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 33610
- Franchise Fee: $19,750 - $28,750
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $30,000
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $100,000
- Investment Range: $41,100 - $56,050
- Royalty: 10% + Ad Royalty Fee 2%
- Year Founded: 2010
- Franchising Since: 2011
- Training Provided: Yes
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units worldwide.
- Listed: August 10, 2016 9:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
N Zone Sports franchisees organize and manage youth sports leagues and instructional sports camps at daycare centers and schools within a protected territory.
Two Profit Centers:
- N Zone Junior (ages 2-8) – This program is designed to operate at daycare centers and elementary schools primarily during the weekday. This proprietary-based program teaches children basic skills, rules, values, and sportsmanship in the selected sport. The daycare centers market our program directly to the parents. Tremendous recurring revenue; when an 8 week league is completed, another camp starts again in a different sport. We assist franchisees with securing these daycare centers and also provide online-training and recruiting for the coaches.
- N Zone Weekend Sports Leagues (ages 3-16) – Franchise owners operate seasonal youth sports leagues and collect a registration fee from participants. Parents and players appreciate the fact that we practice and play our games on the same day, usually Saturday mornings. Unlimited potential; franchisees are encouraged to operate multiple leagues at different locations throughout their protected territory.
Here are just a few of the benefits we offer our franchises:
- A Proven Home-Based Model – Low overhead. No expensive office needed.
- We Help You Find Your League Venues Or Daycare Sites – We provide franchisees assistance in locating the right venue to host games or mini leagues.
- Access To N Zone Sports’ Proprietary Software – Helps you manage and organize your league from schedules and standings to registering players. Parents can register and pay for their children directly online.
- Coaches Recruiting/Training Program – We’ll show you how to recruit and train your coaches to deliver the right message.
- National Advertising Program/Marketing Support – Our principals have a combined 65+ years of consumer and business to business marketing experience.
- On-Site Training At Your Location Or Ours – For a small additional fee, training may be arranged at your location.
- Ongoing Support – Franchises have a toll free number to call anytime for ongoing support with the business and much more…
Our franchise packages start at $19,500. An additional $7,500 – $15,000 is needed for start-up expenses and local advertising.
Our proven processes, expert marketing, in-depth training and superior franchise support will help you build your own successful business, one you can be proud of.
316 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Garbanzo Bolsters Operations, Franchising Team (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (1 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)