- Sub Headline: Summer is a time that should be dominated by fun, not wondering where a next meal is going to come from.
- Franchise URL: http://www.AlignLife.com
- Listed: July 1, 2016 9:37 am
- Expires: 35 days, 21 hours
PEORIA, IL (FranchisePOD.com) June 30, 2016 – Summer has arrived and children are out and about enjoying the opportunities that warmer days and longer nights offer. For some families however, Summer is a time that brings food insecurity. Reliance on school provided meals that are no longer available creates a heightened demand at food pantries. Many people donate food during Thanksgiving but the mid summer months are when extra donations are needed.
AlignLife clinics nationwide are teaming up to help feed their communities. They will be collecting donations throughout the month of July. Each clinic will choose a local charity or food pantry to sponsor. In exchange for the public’s generous donations, anyone who gives two grocery bags of non-perishable food will be eligible to receive a complimentary consultation and exam. Contact a local AlignLife clinic today for more information.
AlignLife is a chiropractic and natural health franchise founded in 2007 with the mission to provide the highest quality of natural healthcare services to communities around the nation. The integration of chiropractic with other natural health services has proven to save time and money while reducing the hassles of dealing with the complex American health care system. For more information or to find a clinic, visit http://AlignLife.com.
AlignLife – Chiropractic & Natural Health Center
308 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (8 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (5 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts Donates Record $1 Million to VFW Help A Hero Scholarship Program (2 views)
- Valpak Of The Big Sky Is Back In Business In Montana (2 views)