- Sub Headline: Positions Available Across the Country
- City: Memphis
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.MerryMaids.com
- Listed: March 8, 2016 6:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MEMPHIS, TN–(FranchisePOD.com) – March 07, 2016 – Picture going to work every day to a job where you’re part of a great team, your clients are excited to see you and you know that you are helping others. That’s the “Merry Maids Life,” and Merry Maids is offering nearly 1,000 people the opportunity to join the largest professional home cleaning company in the U.S., during its Merry Maids National Hiring Event, March 7-13.
“Working for Merry Maids isn’t just a job, it’s a career,” said Joe Chaves, president, Merry Maids. “We’re always looking to hire, develop and retain great talent. If you want a career that’s focused on working with great teams, creating career opportunities and exceeding client expectations, Merry Maids has opportunities for you.”
Debra Johnson, training manager and home cleaning expert, Merry Maids, said working with Merry Maids has allowed her to experience almost all aspects of the business in her nearly 18 years with the company.
“From cleaning homes, to running a branch, to now overseeing all training for franchise owners, I’ve been able to continue to grow in my career with Merry Maids,” said Johnson, who began as a team member. “We also have several franchisees who started out as team members, decided they wanted to own their own business and now run their own business. It’s up to you how far you want to go.”
With more than 35 years of experience in residential cleaning, and as a business unit of ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV), Merry Maids offers a variety of growth and development opportunities, a positive work environment, and a competitive compensation package. Other benefits include:
- Paid training
- Weekly pay
- Day work only (no nights, weekends or holidays)
- Paid mileage
- Employee discount offers
- Full-time and part-time positions available (varies by location)
- Medical and retirement plans (varies by location)
“It’s very rewarding to be a part of making someone else’s life better, and letting them come home to a clean home where they can relax and focus on what’s most important — family,” said Johnson.
Merry Maids is encouraging interested applicants to search for job openings across the country by geographic location and apply online at www.MerryMaidsHiring.com or visit Facebook.com/merrymaids.
About Merry Maids
Merry Maids is the largest home cleaning franchise network in the United States. Merry Maids provides services in 48 states and the District of Columbia through approximately 470 company-owned locations and franchised outlets. The company also provides home cleaning services in Canada, Ireland and the United Kingdom and has licensing arrangements whereby licensees provide these services in Hong Kong, Japan, South America, South Korea, Southeast Asia and Australia. Through its company-owned and franchise locations, Merry Maids employs more than 8,000 home cleaning professionals that service homes on four continents, including more than 200,000 homes in North America every month. Merry Maids is a business unit of ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV), a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services. Go to www.merrymaids.com for more information about Merry Maids or follow us at twitter.com/MerryMaids and facebook.com/MerryMaids.
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV) is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services, operating through an extensive service network of more than 8,000 company-owned locations and franchise and license agreements. The company’s portfolio of well-recognized brands includes American Home Shield (home warranties), AmeriSpec (home inspections), Furniture Medic (furniture repair), Merry Maids (residential cleaning), ServiceMaster Clean (janitorial), ServiceMaster Restore (disaster restoration) and Terminix (termite and pest control). We serve residential and commercial customers through an employee base of approximately 13,000 company employees and a franchise network that independently employs an estimated 33,000 additional people. The company is headquartered in Memphis, Tenn. Go to www.servicemaster.com for more information about ServiceMaster or follow the company at twitter.com/ServiceMaster or facebook.com/ServiceMaster.
147 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (9 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (8 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (6 views)
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation LLC Names Top Executives to The “Multi-Million Dollar Club” (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)
- N.C. Baker Brings Home National Title To Stonehenge Bruegger’s Bagels Location (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- Pieology Opens First North Carolina Location (4 views)