- Sub Headline: NPI finds veterans’ experience, confidence and ethics advantageous to franchising
- City: Omaha
- State: Nebraska
- Listed: November 19, 2015 2:11 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 09, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Omaha, Neb. – National Property Inspections, Inc., is pleased to announce its inclusion in Franchise Business Review’s 2015 Top Franchises for Veterans special report. The report highlights the 100 franchise companies rated highest in franchisee satisfaction by military veterans who were surveyed. Franchise Business Review’s research included survey feedback from more than 3,047 military veterans who are current franchise owners. The national study included more than 285 leading franchise companies, and the resulting list of Top 100 franchises is based exclusively on franchisee satisfaction among veteran franchise owners.
According to the International Franchise Association (IFA), more than 5,600 veterans have become franchise owners since November 2011. In fact, 14 percent of all franchises are owned by military veterans. Not all franchises are a good fit for vets, so it is crucial that they perform their due diligence prior to signing a franchise agreement.
National Property Inspections, Inc., parent company of National Property Inspections in the United States and Global Property Inspections in Canada, offers low-cost franchises for less than $36,000 in both countries, with a 15 percent discount on the initial franchise fee for U.S. and Canadian military veterans.
“Our motto is ‘Integrity, Honesty and Professionalism,” Bill Erickson, executive vice president at National Property Inspections, Inc., told Franchise Business Review. “We actively recruit veterans because they typically have each of these traits. In addition, we appreciate their can-do attitude, self-confidence and willingness to follow direction.”
To learn more about NPI and GPI franchise opportunities, visit www.npifranchise.com/ in the United States or www.gpifranchise.com/ in Canada. To access the Franchise Business Review 2015 Top Franchises for Veterans report, visit http://www.franchisebusinessreview.com/franchise-reports/top-franchises-veterans/.
About National Property Inspections, Inc.
Founded in 1987, National Property Inspections, Inc., is one of the oldest and most respected names in the home and commercial inspection business. We operate as National Property Inspections in the United States and as Global Property Inspections in Canada.
NPI provides services to a wide variety of clients, including home buyers and sellers; commercial property investors, owners and tenants; real estate agents and attorneys; employee relocation companies; banks; and field service companies. No matter what type of inspection a client is looking for, NPI offers the services our clients need through our highly trained and experienced home inspectors and commercial building inspectors.
NPI also offers franchise opportunities throughout the United States and Canada to become a home and commercial building inspector.
For more information about NPI, visit www.npiweb.com.
About Franchise Business Review
Franchise Business Review is a national franchise market research firm that performs independent surveys of franchisee satisfaction and franchise buyer experiences. The firm’s services include commissioned franchise research projects and industry-wide studies of franchisee satisfaction. Franchise Business Review is headquartered in Portsmouth, NH, and can be reached at (603) 433-2270. Visit www.franchisebusinessreview.com for more information.
SOURCE National Property Inspections, Inc.
402.333.9807, Ext. 19
164 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Jersey Mike’s Subs Opens First Ferndale Location (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- PizzaRev Recognized in 2016 HALO Awards for Nutrition Awareness Campaign (2 views)
- sweetFrog Premium Frozen Yogurt Reopens Virginia Beach Shop (2 views)
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Hosts Grand Opening to Support Local Charity (2 views)
- Multi-Concept Franchisee To Open 10 Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Locations throughout Arizona (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Coming To Tampa, Florida (2 views)
- Captain D’s Continues South Carolina Expansion with Grand Opening of New Boiling Springs Restaurant (2 views)
- Bismarck Tribune: Signal 88 Security Eyes North Dakota for Development (1 views)
- Capriotti’s Opens Second Bay Area Location In San Jose (1 views)
- Real Living Pittman Properties Celebrates 40 Years in Business (1 views)
- Agency Owner Ken Toney becomes Brightway’s Newest Multi-Unit Owner (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)