- Sub Headline: NPI finds veterans’ experience, confidence and ethics advantageous to franchising
- City: Omaha
- State: Nebraska
- Listed: November 19, 2015 2:11 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 09, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Omaha, Neb. – National Property Inspections, Inc., is pleased to announce its inclusion in Franchise Business Review’s 2015 Top Franchises for Veterans special report. The report highlights the 100 franchise companies rated highest in franchisee satisfaction by military veterans who were surveyed. Franchise Business Review’s research included survey feedback from more than 3,047 military veterans who are current franchise owners. The national study included more than 285 leading franchise companies, and the resulting list of Top 100 franchises is based exclusively on franchisee satisfaction among veteran franchise owners.
According to the International Franchise Association (IFA), more than 5,600 veterans have become franchise owners since November 2011. In fact, 14 percent of all franchises are owned by military veterans. Not all franchises are a good fit for vets, so it is crucial that they perform their due diligence prior to signing a franchise agreement.
National Property Inspections, Inc., parent company of National Property Inspections in the United States and Global Property Inspections in Canada, offers low-cost franchises for less than $36,000 in both countries, with a 15 percent discount on the initial franchise fee for U.S. and Canadian military veterans.
“Our motto is ‘Integrity, Honesty and Professionalism,” Bill Erickson, executive vice president at National Property Inspections, Inc., told Franchise Business Review. “We actively recruit veterans because they typically have each of these traits. In addition, we appreciate their can-do attitude, self-confidence and willingness to follow direction.”
To learn more about NPI and GPI franchise opportunities, visit www.npifranchise.com/ in the United States or www.gpifranchise.com/ in Canada. To access the Franchise Business Review 2015 Top Franchises for Veterans report, visit http://www.franchisebusinessreview.com/franchise-reports/top-franchises-veterans/.
About National Property Inspections, Inc.
Founded in 1987, National Property Inspections, Inc., is one of the oldest and most respected names in the home and commercial inspection business. We operate as National Property Inspections in the United States and as Global Property Inspections in Canada.
NPI provides services to a wide variety of clients, including home buyers and sellers; commercial property investors, owners and tenants; real estate agents and attorneys; employee relocation companies; banks; and field service companies. No matter what type of inspection a client is looking for, NPI offers the services our clients need through our highly trained and experienced home inspectors and commercial building inspectors.
NPI also offers franchise opportunities throughout the United States and Canada to become a home and commercial building inspector.
For more information about NPI, visit www.npiweb.com.
About Franchise Business Review
Franchise Business Review is a national franchise market research firm that performs independent surveys of franchisee satisfaction and franchise buyer experiences. The firm’s services include commissioned franchise research projects and industry-wide studies of franchisee satisfaction. Franchise Business Review is headquartered in Portsmouth, NH, and can be reached at (603) 433-2270. Visit www.franchisebusinessreview.com for more information.
SOURCE National Property Inspections, Inc.
402.333.9807, Ext. 19
248 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (44 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (43 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (34 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (30 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (23 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (16 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (14 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (41 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (20 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (16 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (13 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (6 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (6 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (6 views)