- Sub Headline: First Watch will unveil the company’s new menu at the restaurant on Jefferson Ave.
- City: Newport News
- State: Virginia
- Listed: November 21, 2015 11:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia – (FranchisePOD.com) – First Watch Restaurants, the nation’s leading Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch concept, today announced it will open its first Newport News location Monday, Nov. 16, at 7 a.m. at 12070 Jefferson Ave., Suite 1810. The new 3,600-square-foot restaurant in the Marketplace at Tech Center Square will be 33-year-old First Watch’s third restaurant in Virginia and will employ about 25 people. Customers of the new restaurant will be among the first to sample the eatery’s fresh, new menu.
“Newport News is a town with such a strong community and rich history, and that’s something we at First Watch knew we wanted to be a part of,” said Chris Tomasso, chief marketing officer for First Watch. “We couldn’t be more thrilled to introduce First Watch’s high-quality ingredients and innovative menu to the people in Newport News.”
First Watch’s curated new menu takes an elevated approach to traditional and innovative offerings made to order using farm fresh ingredients. It includes items such as Avocado Toast, Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict, Farm Stand Breakfast Tacos and Lemon Ricotta Pancakes. The restaurant will offer healthy, flavorful favorites like house-made granola and pico de gallo, organic greens, house-roasted vegetables, cage-free eggs and 100% fresh-squeezed orange juice as well as more indulgent, traditional breakfast, brunch and lunch offerings.
The Newport News First Watch will also offer options from the restaurant’s Fresh Juice Bar, juiced in-house daily from fresh fruits and vegetables sourced locally whenever possible. The restaurant will serve its exclusive Sunrise Select Premium Blend Coffee, made from slow-roasted, hand-selected, high-grown coffee beans from mountains across North, Central and South America.
The new First Watch will open with the restaurant’s latest interior design, which combines farm fresh elements with a high-energy, urban vibe.
First Watch serves its entire menu seven days a week from 7 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. The restaurant also offers customers complimentary newspapers and free Wi-Fi Internet access.
About First Watch
First Watch specializes in award-winning, made-to-order Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch. A recipient of more than 200 “Best Breakfast” and “Best Brunch” accolades, First Watch offers traditional favorites, such as omelets, pancakes, sandwiches and salads, and unique specialty items like Quinoa Power Bowls and the Chickichanga. Just recently, First Watch was named a 2015 Top Consumer Pick by Nation’s Restaurant News and has received other recognition including being named a 2013 “Next 20” Emerging Brand by Nation’s Restaurant News and a 2014 Top Franchise Value by FSR Magazine. First Watch is the largest and fastest-growing daytime-only restaurant concept in the U.S. with more than 270 restaurants in 26 states, including more than 135 First Watch restaurants, 116 The Egg & I restaurants, 20 The Good Egg restaurants and one Bread & Company restaurant in Nashville (with another one under construction). For more information, visit firstwatch.com.
SOURCE First Watch
165 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (1 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)