Nation’s Leading Restaurant and Hospitality Recruitment Firm Launches New Franchise Location in Covington
- Sub Headline: Local Entrepreneur to Open Patrice & Associates Office in Northern Kentucky
- City: Covington
- State: Kentucky
- Franchise URL: http://www.PatriceAndAssociates.com
- Listed: February 23, 2016 7:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 23, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Covington, Ky. – Patrice & Associates, the nation’s preeminent strategic partner in the restaurant industry, announced today the opening of its first franchise in Kentucky to meet the growing management needs at local restaurants and other related hospitality businesses.
Bill Bunch, local resident, will run day-to-day operations for Patrice & Associates in Northern Kentucky. In this new phase of his career, Bunch plans to leverage his professional background, which includes more than 20 years of experience in leading brand strategies, managing advertising and publications plans, and successfully driving sales within companies such as The Patron Spirits Company and Seagrams Americas.
“In Northern Kentucky, more and more restaurants are heavily relying on recruiters to find the best talent,” Bunch said. “I am eager to connect these great restaurants with bright personalities and hard workers in the community.”
Patrice Rice, CEO and founder of Patrice & Associates, began the hospitality management recruiting company more than twenty years ago out of her basement. She recently launched a growth initiative for the company, seeking to expand by opening franchised Patrice & Associate offices. Now, one of the largest privately held search firms in the country, Patrice & Associates fills positions for thousands of U.S. restaurants and guides thousands of management candidates to new job opportunities.
“We are happy to have Bill join the Patrice & Associates family,” Rice said. “With his people-oriented background and years of experience managing the best teams, Bill is a perfect fit for our team.”
Patrice & Associates has evolved from a hospitality-staffing agency to a strategic partner for restaurant brands. Restaurant companies today are looking for more than a resume, they are seeking talent that can embody the culture and have a positive impact on the brands’ growth.
The $625 billion hospitality industry employing 12 million people in the United States has proven resistant to the recent forces of the recession. Rice began franchising her hospitality industry recruiting business four years ago in the midst of the Great Recession. It has continued to grow rapidly with more than 50 regional franchise offices spread across the entire nation. Patrice & Associates currently has more than 600 managerial positions to fill.
For more on Patrice & Associates and Bill Bunch, please visit www.patriceandassociates.com or email email@example.com.
About Patrice & Associates
As the preeminent hospitality recruiting service in the U.S. since 1989, Patrice & Associates helps thousands of managerial candidates every year find rewarding jobs in the restaurant and hospitality industry. The company has exclusive recruiting partnerships with some the nation’s largest restaurant chains and hotels to ensure those hospitality venues recruit the top managers in their industry. Currently, there are more than 50 franchise units across dozens of states. Patrice & Associates is growing its franchise base dramatically in the next few years, expecting to add more than 100 franchisees to help fill 1,100 open territories nationwide. For more information about Patrice & Associates, visit http://www.PatriceAndAssociates.com. To learn about available franchise opportunities, call (301) 327-5059 or email Patrice Rice at patricer@PatriceAndAssociates.com.
SOURCE Patrice & Associates
All Points Public Relations
287 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (6 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (4 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (3 views)