Nation’s Leading Restaurant and Hospitality Recruitment Firm Launches New Franchise Location in Covington
- Sub Headline: Local Entrepreneur to Open Patrice & Associates Office in Northern Kentucky
- City: Covington
- State: Kentucky
- Franchise URL: http://www.PatriceAndAssociates.com
- Listed: February 23, 2016 7:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 23, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Covington, Ky. – Patrice & Associates, the nation’s preeminent strategic partner in the restaurant industry, announced today the opening of its first franchise in Kentucky to meet the growing management needs at local restaurants and other related hospitality businesses.
Bill Bunch, local resident, will run day-to-day operations for Patrice & Associates in Northern Kentucky. In this new phase of his career, Bunch plans to leverage his professional background, which includes more than 20 years of experience in leading brand strategies, managing advertising and publications plans, and successfully driving sales within companies such as The Patron Spirits Company and Seagrams Americas.
“In Northern Kentucky, more and more restaurants are heavily relying on recruiters to find the best talent,” Bunch said. “I am eager to connect these great restaurants with bright personalities and hard workers in the community.”
Patrice Rice, CEO and founder of Patrice & Associates, began the hospitality management recruiting company more than twenty years ago out of her basement. She recently launched a growth initiative for the company, seeking to expand by opening franchised Patrice & Associate offices. Now, one of the largest privately held search firms in the country, Patrice & Associates fills positions for thousands of U.S. restaurants and guides thousands of management candidates to new job opportunities.
“We are happy to have Bill join the Patrice & Associates family,” Rice said. “With his people-oriented background and years of experience managing the best teams, Bill is a perfect fit for our team.”
Patrice & Associates has evolved from a hospitality-staffing agency to a strategic partner for restaurant brands. Restaurant companies today are looking for more than a resume, they are seeking talent that can embody the culture and have a positive impact on the brands’ growth.
The $625 billion hospitality industry employing 12 million people in the United States has proven resistant to the recent forces of the recession. Rice began franchising her hospitality industry recruiting business four years ago in the midst of the Great Recession. It has continued to grow rapidly with more than 50 regional franchise offices spread across the entire nation. Patrice & Associates currently has more than 600 managerial positions to fill.
For more on Patrice & Associates and Bill Bunch, please visit www.patriceandassociates.com or email email@example.com.
About Patrice & Associates
As the preeminent hospitality recruiting service in the U.S. since 1989, Patrice & Associates helps thousands of managerial candidates every year find rewarding jobs in the restaurant and hospitality industry. The company has exclusive recruiting partnerships with some the nation’s largest restaurant chains and hotels to ensure those hospitality venues recruit the top managers in their industry. Currently, there are more than 50 franchise units across dozens of states. Patrice & Associates is growing its franchise base dramatically in the next few years, expecting to add more than 100 franchisees to help fill 1,100 open territories nationwide. For more information about Patrice & Associates, visit http://www.PatriceAndAssociates.com. To learn about available franchise opportunities, call (301) 327-5059 or email Patrice Rice at patricer@PatriceAndAssociates.com.
SOURCE Patrice & Associates
All Points Public Relations
260 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (3 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)