- Sub Headline: Final Cut: Native Will Choose One Employee Created Dish And Drink For Nationwide Menus
- Franchise URL: http://www.nativegrillandwings.com
- Listed: April 15, 2016 2:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 15, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CHANDLER, AZ – Native Grill & Wings, an award winning Arizona restaurant chain known for its 20+ wing flavors that guests can order by the individual wing, has launched their own personal culinary skills competition. Final Cut: Native will consist of six chosen employees battling the reward of their dish or drink to appear on menus nationwide.
Final Cut: Native will be held on Monday, April 25 at the Native corporate test kitchen in Chandler, AZ. The dishes and drinks were created by Native employees across the country. Six semi-finalists include four from Native’s home state of Arizona and two from Montana. The contestants will have the full use of Native’s test kitchen to create their culinary masterpieces live for the event.
“We have some of the most creative and talented employees at our restaurants across the country and we wanted to invite them to cut their own way into our menu,” said CEO Dan Chaon. “Our six chosen semi-finalists represent what the company is all about and we eagerly await to add the winning dish and drink so our loyal customers across the country can enjoy them.”
The employees were given the challenge to create a dish, broken down into burgers or sandwiches, using only ingredients found in their Native location. Similarly with the drinks category, employees could only source ingredients found behind their Native bar. A winner of each category will be chosen by voting from Native corporate employees as well as media members from Arizona.
“I’m still in disbelief that I will be traveling from Montana to Native’s headquarters to create my dish,” said employee of Native Grill & Wings Missoula, Justin Dooley. “I’m going for the win but I know the competition will be fierce.”
Final Cut: Native will take place on Monday April 25, 2016 from 6:30 p.m.- 8:30 p.m. at the Native Grill & Wings corporate headquarters and test kitchen.
About Native Grill & Wings
Based in Chandler, Arizona, Native Grill & Wings is a family-friendly, polished sports grill with 29 restaurants throughout Arizona, South Dakota, Montana and Texas. Native, as the brand’s legion of fans call it, serves 20 award-winning wing flavors that guests can order by the individual wing, as well as an extensive menu of burgers, sandwiches, salads and more. Today, combined with a strong leadership team and a growing group of franchisees, Native Grill & Wings is gaining national recognition as one of the fastest-growing concepts in the more than $202 billion full-service restaurant industry. For more information, visit http://nativegrillandwings.com/.
SOURCE Native Grill & Wings
235 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)