- Sub Headline: Final Cut: Native Will Choose One Employee Created Dish And Drink For Nationwide Menus
- Franchise URL: http://www.nativegrillandwings.com
- Listed: April 15, 2016 2:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 15, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CHANDLER, AZ – Native Grill & Wings, an award winning Arizona restaurant chain known for its 20+ wing flavors that guests can order by the individual wing, has launched their own personal culinary skills competition. Final Cut: Native will consist of six chosen employees battling the reward of their dish or drink to appear on menus nationwide.
Final Cut: Native will be held on Monday, April 25 at the Native corporate test kitchen in Chandler, AZ. The dishes and drinks were created by Native employees across the country. Six semi-finalists include four from Native’s home state of Arizona and two from Montana. The contestants will have the full use of Native’s test kitchen to create their culinary masterpieces live for the event.
“We have some of the most creative and talented employees at our restaurants across the country and we wanted to invite them to cut their own way into our menu,” said CEO Dan Chaon. “Our six chosen semi-finalists represent what the company is all about and we eagerly await to add the winning dish and drink so our loyal customers across the country can enjoy them.”
The employees were given the challenge to create a dish, broken down into burgers or sandwiches, using only ingredients found in their Native location. Similarly with the drinks category, employees could only source ingredients found behind their Native bar. A winner of each category will be chosen by voting from Native corporate employees as well as media members from Arizona.
“I’m still in disbelief that I will be traveling from Montana to Native’s headquarters to create my dish,” said employee of Native Grill & Wings Missoula, Justin Dooley. “I’m going for the win but I know the competition will be fierce.”
Final Cut: Native will take place on Monday April 25, 2016 from 6:30 p.m.- 8:30 p.m. at the Native Grill & Wings corporate headquarters and test kitchen.
About Native Grill & Wings
Based in Chandler, Arizona, Native Grill & Wings is a family-friendly, polished sports grill with 29 restaurants throughout Arizona, South Dakota, Montana and Texas. Native, as the brand’s legion of fans call it, serves 20 award-winning wing flavors that guests can order by the individual wing, as well as an extensive menu of burgers, sandwiches, salads and more. Today, combined with a strong leadership team and a growing group of franchisees, Native Grill & Wings is gaining national recognition as one of the fastest-growing concepts in the more than $202 billion full-service restaurant industry. For more information, visit http://nativegrillandwings.com/.
SOURCE Native Grill & Wings
187 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (1 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (1 views)
- ClimbZone Signs First Franchisee Agreement (1 views)
- Dat Dog Sets Sights on Charlotte (1 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)