- Sub Headline: Native puts new systems in place for increased efficiency this year.
- Franchise URL: http://www.nativegrillandwings.com
- Listed: May 9, 2016 1:17 pm
- Expires: 104 days, 17 hours
May 09, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CHANDLER, AZ – Native Grill & Wings, an award winning Arizona-based restaurant chain known for its 20 wing flavors that guests can order by the individual wing, has introduced four technology advances in the past three years and will offer two new advancements this year.
Native Grill & Wings has implemented WorkItem.com to effectively create a structured setting for its workplace management system. “Most businesses struggle with workplace management,” said Native Grill & Wings IT/Systems Manager Stephen Snyder. “The software allows an easier avenue for franchisees to follow the onboarding path from contract signing to the ribbon cutting on their opening day. Existing franchisees use WorkItem.com as an ongoing method to obtain signoffs for marketing approvals, quality assurance, and to store their own vendor contract details.”
The software also serves as a tool for Native to better assist customer relations issues, from its very inception to its resolution. Native also performed a great deal of due diligence when selecting a food costing and inventory control program, and selected Crunchtime to best accommodate franchisees.
“Our needs were simple – we needed to give our franchisees and management teams a tool that allowed them to see, control, and gauge their purchasing and inventory systems,” said Snyder. “The direct effect of implementing Crunchtime was to reduce food costs anywhere between two to five percent. The savings came in the form of less waste, more accurate purchasing, and identifying exactly how much product was being lost.”
Crunchtime also offers a module called TeamworX that helps regulate labor costs and productivity. By implementing software that is used system-wide, scheduling has become more consistent for each Native location. TeamworX also improved labor costs, and boosted labor productivity as well.
Native transitioned to NCR’s Aloha POS system to improve service in the restaurants. The system offers a POS button for every item, which also includes efficient item modification. This system creates a more consistent communicative flow to and from the kitchen. The system also creates easier translation between servers and cooks to ensure overall better quality service.
Native also introduced its Mobile Loyalty App in 2015 with its partnership with Punchh. “From a business perspective, the mobile loyalty app delivered a robust data set that told us more about our guests then we ever could have imagined,” said Snyder. “We increased guest frequency and check averages almost overnight. Our loyalty program also gave us a channel to provide offers and discounts to our guests, and track their redemption rates.”
Native has also partnered with QSR Automations for a kitchen display that will improve food quality and service speed. The Olo online ordering system will boost take-out sales, improve order accuracy, and provide insight to geo-target marketing efforts. The online ordering and kitchen display systems are set to launch later this year.
About Native Grill & Wings
Based in Chandler, Arizona, Native Grill & Wings is a family-friendly, polished sports grill with 30 restaurants throughout Arizona, South Dakota, Montana and Texas. Native, as the brand’s legion of fans call it, serves 20 award-winning wing flavors that guests can order by the individual wing, as well as an extensive menu of burgers, sandwiches, salads and more. Today, combined with a strong leadership team and a growing group of franchisees, Native Grill & Wings is gaining national recognition as one of the fastest-growing concepts in the more than $202 billion full-service restaurant industry. For more information, visit http://nativegrillandwings.com/.
SOURCE Native Grill & Wings
Franchise Elevator Pr
579 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (11 views)
- Minuteman Press International Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (3 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (6 views)
- Sir Grout of Scottsdale Has Changed Its Name to Sir Grout of Phoenix Due to the Continuous, Steady Expansion of Its Business (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (3 views)
- Native Grill & Wings to Open New Location in Gilbert (3 views)
- The Dirty Secret Exposed: Labor Finders Comes Clean (3 views)
- Kinderdance® Awards New Territory In South Carolina (3 views)
- Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. Acquires 19 Restaurants from Knoxville, TN Franchisee (2 views)
- SpeedPro Imaging Appoints New VP of Franchise Development (2 views)
- Sport Clips Honors Purple Heart Vets With A Trip to the Armed Forces Bowl (2 views)
- Perkins® Restaurant & Bakery Closes Out 2015 With Positive Sales And Guest Counts (2 views)