- Sub Headline: The winning sandwich and drink will appear on menus nationwide in August.
- Franchise URL: http://www.nativegrillandwings.com
- Listed: May 4, 2016 7:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 04, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CHANDLER, AZ – Native Grill & Wings, an award winning Arizona restaurant chain known for its 20+ wing flavors that guests can order by the individual wing, named the winners of its first time employee lead culinary competition, Final Cut: Native.
Final Cut: Native invited six semi-finalists to attend from Native’s 30 locations – Four from Native’s home state of Arizona and two from Montana. The contestants battled in a sandwich or burger category and a drinks category and used ingredients found in Native kitchens.
Robert Wisneski from Native’s Missoula, MT location, won the Burger/Sandwich Category with his Southwest Chicken Stack Sandwich, which was a spicy fusion chicken sandwich with Ancho Chili Lime seasoning and Honey Chipotle sauce. Angela Carleno, from Native’s Gilbert and Germann location in Chandler, AZ, won the Specialty Drink Category with her creation, The Americano, a colorful, citrusy spin on a traditional margarita.
The winners were chosen Native’s Franchise Support Team as well as local members of the media. The winning sandwich and drink will be appear on Native’s menus nationwide for a limited time starting in August.
“Final Cut: Native was not only a fun and energetic event, it gave us a look at the creative minds of some of our employees, which resulted in some truly tasty food and drinks,” said CEO Dan Chaon, who attended the event.
“When I came up with the Southwest Chicken Stack Sandwich, I definitely didn’t imagine myself traveling to Arizona to make it for the head of our company and media members,” said Robert Wisnecki. “It was such a great experience and I can’t wait for all of our guests to taste it themselves.
About Native Grill & Wings
Based in Chandler, Arizona, Native Grill & Wings is a family-friendly, polished sports grill with 30 restaurants throughout Arizona, South Dakota, Montana and Texas. Native, as the brand’s legion of fans call it, serves 20 award-winning wing flavors that guests can order by the individual wing, as well as an extensive menu of burgers, sandwiches, salads and more. Today, combined with a strong leadership team and a growing group of franchisees, Native Grill & Wings is gaining national recognition as one of the fastest-growing concepts in the more than $202 billion full-service restaurant industry. For more information, visit http://nativegrillandwings.com/.
SOURCE Native Grill & Wings
253 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)