- Sub Headline: Wing Serving Restaurant Provides Individually Sauced Wings
- Franchise URL: http://www.nativegrillandwings.com
- Listed: April 12, 2016 7:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 12, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CHANDLER, AZ – Native Grill & Wings, an award winning Arizona restaurant chain known for its 20+ wing flavors that guests can order by the individual wing, is set to open its fourth location in Tucson on April 18, 2016.
The new store located at 10255 East Old Vail Road in Tucson is owned by franchise connoisseur Brad Williams. He also acquired part-ownership of the Native Grill & Wings franchise in Fall 2015, and just recently opened his first location in Missoula, Montana.
“I am excited to continue bringing a staple brand like Native Grill & Wings to the people of Tucson,” said Williams. “We hope to see the city remain a hub for chicken wing lovers who have remained loyal to the Native name for decades.”
Williams is no rookie to the franchise industry, owning 15 Freddy’s Steakburgers and Frozen Custards locations with development rights for 50 more in Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and Arizona. His first Montana Native Grill & Wings location opened February 1, and he plans on opening between four and six more in the future.
Native Grill & Wings (or, “Native,” as the regulars called it) focuses on food and being family-friendly unlike competitors such as Hooters, Twin Peaks and Buffalo Wild Wings. The polished sports grill proudly offers 20 wing flavors – from Strawberry Hot to Ancho Chile Lime, Asian Garlic to Honey Chipotle – that guests can order by the individual wing, as well as an extensive menu of burgers, sandwiches, salads and more. Most of the sauces and rubs can be used to customize other menu items.
The restaurants are divided into a bar and restaurant, with approximately 30-40 flat screen TVs throughout, offering sports coverage for families and serious fans, and a customer base spanning all generations – baby boomers, Generation Xers and Millennials.
“We’ve primarily followed the hub-and-spoke model of expansion, conquering our local market first, and then expanding into additional cities and states throughout the nation,” said CEO Dan Chaon. “We’re incredibly proud of the recognition and iconic status we’ve received in our own backyard over the past three decades and we hope to see the brand continue to grow more and more in Arizona.
About Native Grill & Wings
Based in Chandler, Arizona, Native Grill & Wings is a family-friendly, polished sports grill with 29 restaurants throughout Arizona, South Dakota, Montana and Texas. Native, as the brand’s legion of fans call it, serves 20 award-winning wing flavors that guests can order by the individual wing, as well as an extensive menu of burgers, sandwiches, salads and more. Today, combined with a strong leadership team and a growing group of franchisees, Native Grill & Wings is gaining national recognition as one of the fastest-growing concepts in the more than $202 billion full-service restaurant industry. For more information, visit http://nativegrillandwings.com/.
SOURCE Native Grill & Wings
Franchise Elevator PR
312 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (4 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)