- Sub Headline: Lakeway Boat Club joins franchise to offer members more benefits & a fleet of brand-new boats to enjoy out on a full Lake Travis.
- Franchise URL: http://www.NauticalBoatClubs.com
- Listed: April 6, 2016 12:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 01, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // AUSTIN, Texas – Nautical Boat Clubs® proudly announces the grand opening of Lakeway Boat Club at Lake Travis – the company’s tenth national and fifth Texas-based franchise, and a fourth location for Austin members.
“The timing to launch Lakeway Boat Club couldn’t be better,” attests Tom Gardiner, a longtime franchisee who took ownership of Nautical Boat Clubs® in 2012. “Lake Travis is at full capacity for the first time in six years, so Central Texans are more than ready for a phenomenal boating season. The addition of Lakeway Boat Club will make it easier than ever for folks to get out and enjoy the fun and relaxation of life on the lake!”
Launched more than two decades ago, Nautical Boat Clubs was a pioneer in the boat-club business, and is Austin’s oldest and largest boat-club franchise. With its newest addition, Nautical Boat Club of Austin has two public clubs on Lake Travis – Lakeway Boat Club and Volente Boat Club, as well as two private clubs affiliated with Austin Country Club and Westwood Country Club on Lake Austin.
The company’s Boating Country Clubs® are a simple alternative to buying a boat: for about one-third of the cost of purchasing a single boat, members get unlimited use of a wide variety of boats and the convenience of valet boating service. Monthly dues cover all expenses except for gas, as well as complimentary boating privileges at other Nautical Boat Clubs around the country.
“A day at the lake for our members is as easy as 1-2-3,” Gardiner affirms. “You make a reservation for the boat you want; you arrive at the marina at your reserved time – the boat you’ve chosen will be clean, fueled and loaded with whatever water toys you request; and you just hop in, turn the key and go! Once you’re done, you gas up, return your boat and head home – with your day well-spent and some lifelong memories, too.”
Brand-New Million-Dollar Fleet on lake Travis, Texas
Lakeway Boat Club members will especially enjoy the sparkling fleet of state-of-the-art boats available at the new location, including:
competition wakeboard boats: a 2016 MasterCraft NXT 22’ with Gen II Surf System and a 2016 Moomba Craz 22’ w Auto Flo Surf System;
sportboats: a 2016 Cobalt 2200 with wakeboard tower and a 2016 Regal 2000; and
tri-toon/party boats: a 2016 Avalon double-decker with a water slide, and 3 2016 Bennington 24SSRX models, 1 specified for fishing/pet-friendly.
“We invite Central Texans to come take a tour and see our million-dollar fleet of the newest boats in Austin, with all the latest features,” notes Gardiner. “And we’ve got over $50,000 worth of water-sports equipment – including wakeboards, wake skates, wake surfers, skis and tubes – all of which our members get to use for free!”
All Boating Country Club® members receive unlimited boat use, guaranteed reservations with an availability rate over 97%, complimentary use of water toys and premium dockside valet service.
“There’s no better time to join Lakeway Boat Club than right now,” Gardiner concludes. “The lake is full, the boats are new, and this year’s mild winter means an extra-long boating season. Folks can call for a tour today, get in as members and get out on the water by the weekend!”
For more information about Lakeway Boat Club, please visit http://LakewayBoatClub.com.
For more information about the Nautical Boat Clubs® Franchise, visit http://www.NauticalBoatClubs.com.
SOURCE Nautical Boat Clubs®
253 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)