- Franchise URL: http://www.NekterJuiceBar.com
- Listed: July 11, 2016 11:14 am
- Expires: 74 days, 17 hours
SANTA ANA, CA (FranchisePOD.com) July 11, 2016 – In just six years, Nékter Juice Bar has emerged as the clear leader in the modern juice bar experience and in doing so has received one of the restaurant industry’s most prestigious honors, the 2016 Hot Concepts Award fromNation’s Restaurant News. The annual award honors emerging restaurant brands that are changing the face of foodservice, have solid financial standing, and are poised for future growth. The winners will be celebrated at the Multi-Unit Foodservice Operators Conference (MUFSO) on October 23, 2016, in Dallas.
Selected by the editors of Nation’s Restaurant News, the leading resource for business intelligence in the foodservice industry, Nékter was recognized for its focus on offering fresh fruit and vegetable juices and expanding into other menu offerings, such as its cleanses, grab-and-go bottled juices, acai bowls, smoothies, and cold-pressed coffees.
“Without a doubt, the 2016 Hot Concepts Award from Nation’s Restaurant News is one of the most significant honors that Nékter Juice Bar has received,” said Steve Schulze, CEO and co-founder, Nékter Juice Bar. “Since day one, Alexis and I have remained steadfast in our vision to elevate the juice bar experience by making it delicious, nutritious, affordable and above all, a gateway for our guests to live more healthy and active lives. We want to extend our heartfelt appreciation to all of our team members, who have helped us realize this dream.”
As a modern juice bar, Nékter offers freshly made, nutrient-rich menu offerings that are made without artificial sugars or ingredients. The innovative research and development team, led by Chief Visionary Office and co-founder Alexis Schulze, works determinately to create flavorful menu items that are packed with vitamins and nutrients that help boost energy and immunity, improve digestion and promote clear skin, among many other health benefits. Guests can also customize their choices to meet specific tastes, diets or lifestyles.
Nékter Juice Bar was founded in 2010 by husband and wife Steve and Alexis Schulze. Today, Nékter has 58 locations in five states, California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, and Texas, and has announced plans to expand to as many as 300 restaurants in the next five years. “As consumers continue to embrace healthier lifestyles, our guests are increasingly adding Nékter into their daily lives as meal replacements or nutritional supplements,” said Schulze. “We also continue to field more and more inquiries from potential franchisees, who see Nékter as not only a worthwhile business opportunity but as a way to make a real difference in their communities. We are excited for the future and are committed to our mission of offering food with a purpose.”
About Nékter Juice Bar
Privately-owned and founded in Southern California by two healthy living enthusiasts, Steve and Alexis Schulze, Nékter Juice Bar is dedicated to inspiring a community of kids and adults to live an active, well-balanced, health-minded and compassionate life. Now with 58 corporate and franchise locations in California, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada and Texas, Nékter Juice Bar is a modern reinvention of the juice bar, and continues to be at the forefront of the juicing revolution, offering an array of freshly made and cold-pressed juices, smoothies, and acai bowls that are natural, unprocessed, nutrient-rich, great tasting and affordable. The “Nékter Life” also includes making a positive difference by offering food with a purpose and by supporting charitable organizations in the communities they serve. Connect with Nékter Juice Bar on social media at www.facebook.com/Nekterjuicebar, or www.instagram.com/Nekterjuicebar. For more information about the company or franchise opportunities, visit http://www.Nekterjuicebar.com/pages/franchise.
SOURCE Nékter Juice Bar
404 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (9 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (8 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (6 views)
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation LLC Names Top Executives to The “Multi-Million Dollar Club” (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)
- N.C. Baker Brings Home National Title To Stonehenge Bruegger’s Bagels Location (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)