Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Continues Robust Global Expansion in 2015; More in Pipeline for 2016
- Sub Headline: Popular chain is on track to double its growth rate in 2016.
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.NestleCafe.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 7:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 17, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DALLAS, TX – What could be a more delightful business than serving up warm, freshly baked Nestlé® Toll House® cookies, premium coffee and a wide array of other delectable treats?
That’s the formula that has propelled Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® to more than 150 units in 25 states and 11 nations across the globe, with dozens more projected to open in the coming year.
The premium dessert destination concept built around the world’s most recognized food brand – Nestlé – just completed another year of rapid growth across North America, as well as overseas. The chain opened 23 new cafés in both new and established markets in the United States, two in Canada and eight throughout the Middle East. Some of this growth was tied to new co-branded cafés introduced in 2015. Other highlights from the past year included the expansion of the brand’s high-end kiosk design.
And thanks to bullish franchisee demand, the chain already has 50 new locations scheduled to open in 2016, with 20 of those projected for the Middle East.
“Thanks to our outstanding franchise partners here in the U.S. and in our international markets, as well as some innovative new marketing alliances, we continued our strong growth pace over the past year,” said Shawnon Bellah, chief operating officer of Crest Foods, Inc., the franchisor of Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip. “We’ve also been successful in attracting outstanding new franchisees, which sets us up nicely for another excellent year in 2016.”
More innovation and expansion is on tap for the months ahead. In March, Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip will open a café at the world famous San Diego Zoo. Eight new units are currently under construction for first-quarter debuts, with a total of 30 North American and 20 Middle Eastern openings currently projected for the year.
“It’s an exciting time to be a part of the Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip family,” said Ziad Dalal, Crest Foods Inc. founder and president. “Growth is strong, consumer demand is high, our franchise partners are prospering and the brand is second-to-none. I’m proud of the progress we made in 2015 and I see nothing but continued growth and success in the year ahead.”
For more information about Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip, visit NestleCafe.com, Facebook or Twitter.
About Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip®
Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip is a premiere dessert and bakery café offering customers an unrivaled experience through the use of fine ingredients, indulgent creations, distinct flavor profiles, and the rich tradition of the very best Nestlé® brands. Crest Foods Inc., franchisor of Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip, based in Richardson, Texas, is a premiere restaurant franchisor company. The company currently franchises more than 150 bakery cafés in the United States, Canada and the Middle East. The versatile concept has kiosk, in-line mall and street café locations. The first café opened in 2000. Nestlé® Toll House Café by Chip® has been recognized by Entrepreneur magazine’s “Franchise 500” for the last nine consecutive years through 2015. For more information please visit nestlecafe.com.
Nestle®, Toll House®, Nescafe®, Milano® and associated logos and designs, are trademarks of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A., and used by Crest Foods, Inc. with permission.
SOURCE Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip®
Founder & Principal
308 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)