- Sub Headline: Grand opening festivities scheduled for April 8-9
- Franchise URL: http://www.NestleCafe.com
- Listed: April 5, 2016 1:28 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // FORT WORTH, TX – Fort Worth is about to get a whole lot sweeter. On April 8 and 9, Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® will celebrate its official grand opening in Sundance Square. The cafe will feature freshly baked cookies, cookie cakes, ice cream and the nation’s best premium coffee.
The bakery café is owned and operated by Kimberly Tauch, who also serves as Director of Franchise Development for Crest Foods, Inc., the franchisor of Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip. Tauch is the first employee of the brand to become a franchisee.
“Ever since I joined the company, I’ve wanted to own a Nestlé Toll House Café of my own,” said Tauch. “So when the opportunity came to open one in a location as desirable as Sundance Square, I couldn’t sign up fast enough!”
Located at 124 E. 4th Street in Fort Worth, the new café features a hip, modern design that highlights the breadth of delicious products offered. The café location is co-branded with Red Mango® Yogurt Café Juice Bar & Smoothies.
Tauch has scheduled a wide array of fun activities for both Friday and Saturday, beginning with an official ‘Grand Cookie Cutting” ceremony featuring the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce and other local dignitaries at 1 p.m. on April 8.
There will be photos with kids and handing out “1,000 smiles” (aka free mini cookies) throughout each day.
The Sundance Square café will also have a balloon artist on-site Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
In addition, during the week prior to the official grand opening, the café will donate 10 percent of proceeds from all cookie cake sales to Beautiful Feet Ministries, a local not-for-profit organization that each year serves more than 80,000 meals, distributes clothing to over 5,000 people and provides medical and dental services to more than 1,200 patients.
“We’re inviting the entire Sundance Square community, and folks all around Tarrant County, to come by and pick up a custom-decorated cookie cake, join in on the fun and help us support this very special charitable group,” said Tauch.
The Sundance Square location marks the 9th Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip in the DFW Metroplex and is among more than 150 system-wide. Hours are 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday.
About Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip®
Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip is a premiere dessert and bakery café offering customers an unrivaled experience through the use of fine ingredients, indulgent creations, distinct flavor profiles, and the rich tradition of the very best Nestlé® brands. Crest Foods Inc., franchisor of Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip, based in Richardson, Texas, is a premiere restaurant franchisor company. The company currently franchises more than 150 bakery cafés in the United States, Canada and the Middle East. The versatile concept has kiosk, in-line mall and street café locations. The first café opened in 2000. Nestlé® Toll House Café by Chip® has been recognized by Entrepreneur magazine’s “Franchise 500” for the last nine consecutive years through 2015. For more information please visit nestlecafe.com.
Nestle®, Toll House®, Nescafe®, Milano® and associated logos and designs, are trademarks of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A., and used by Crest Foods, Inc. with permission.
SOURCE Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip®
Founder & Principal
337 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)