- Sub Headline: Family-friendly grand opening festivities scheduled for April 17
- Franchise URL: http://www.NestleCafe.com
- Listed: April 15, 2016 12:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 15, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // HICKSVILLE, NY – Hicksville is about to get a whole lot sweeter.
This Sunday, April 17, Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® will celebrate its official grand opening at 1040 South Broadway, near Planet Fitness, in Hicksville, New York.
Co-branded with Red Mango® Yogurt Café Juice Bar & Smoothies, the café will feature freshly baked cookies, cookie cakes, hand-decorated brownies, ice cream and Nescafe® Milano Coffee.
As part of its grand opening, the café is hosting a community celebration on Sunday from 2 – 4 p.m. The entire family is invited to join the fun while enjoying “1,000 smiles” (aka 1,000 mini cookies!), face painters and balloon artists. DJs from K98.3 will be broadcasting live from the café and inviting guests to take the K98.3 prize wheel for a spin.
The bakery café is owned and operated by franchisee Amyn Kajani and features a hip, modern design that highlights the scope of delicious products offered by both brands.
“I can’t tell you how pleased we are to bring all these delicious treats under one roof for the people of Hicksville,” said Kajani. “We hope the entire community will turn out for our grand opening day and take part in the festivities, then, of course, come back as often as they can thereafter. We’ll be waiting with great coffee, freshly baked cookies and a warm, welcoming environment.”
The Hicksville location marks the 3rd Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip in New York and the 152nd system-wide. The café is open daily from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
For information about Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip, visit NestleCafe.com, Facebook and Twitter and check us out on Yelp.
SOURCE Nestlé Toll House Café
Founder & Principal
183 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (3 views)