- Listed: November 28, 2016 9:15 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
EUGENE, Ore. (FranchisePOD.com) November 21, 2016 – Local entrepreneur Peter Knight-Sheen has opened the first FASTSIGNS® center in Eugene, which is located at 2001 Franklin Blvd. Now open, the center provides comprehensive signs and visual graphics to help companies and organizations communicate their message, promote their brand and grow their business.
Peter Knight Sheen“Eugene is experiencing incredible growth and we’re excited to help support local businesses and organizations with their visual communications needs,” Knight-Sheen said. “Our unique approach will help brands get their message out and raise awareness using new and creative solutions.”
Knight-Sheen has over 17 years of experience in business management, acquisitions, transition and integration, and brand marketing across multiple states in the healthcare and publishing industries.
Combined, the team at FASTSIGNS of Eugene brings a wealth of expertise and international perspectives in graphic design and visual communications. Andrew Von Engle, the center’s graphic designer, earned a degree in graphic communication from California Polytechnic State University, studied in Germany and has held positions as senior designer and creative director at various organizations including Lane Monthly magazine, Rolf Prima Wheel Systems and Burley Design. Omerkan Tavoglu, the center’s visual communications consultant, earned a degree in graphic arts from Yasar University in Izmir, Turkey; after immigrating to the U.S., he also earned a degree in design from Lane Community College and has worked at Funk/Levis & Associates and Eugene, Cascades & Coast of Travel Lane County.
FASTSIGNS of Eugene is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and can be reached at 541.844.7746 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FASTSIGNS® of Eugene is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables, digital signage and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2133 or call 541.844.7746.
252 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)