- Franchise URL: http://www.CaringTransitions.com
- Listed: June 8, 2016 7:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SALEM, OR (FranchisePOD.com) June 07, 2016 – When John W. Hoge III’s grandfather passed away, Hoge saw his grieving, elderly grandmother with a huge daunting project in front of her – how was she going to manage a 3,600-square-foot home by herself? And if she decided to downsize, how could she do it? Years later, when Hoge decided to open his own business, that experience inspired him to franchise with Caring Transitions. Now Hoge is proud to announce that he’s opened Caring Transitions of Salem to help other families in similar situations
Caring Transitions is America’s largest resource for managing senior relocations as well as downsizing and estate liquidations. In addition to organizing, packing, de-cluttering, moving and resettling, Caring Transitions can handle estate sales, liquidations, and preparing homes for market. Caring Transitions of Salem serves the Salem/Keizer area as well as the surrounding communities.
“The idea of being an advocate for families, especially senior citizens, really appealed to me. I’m looking forward to opening my own business, but I’m mostly excited about helping people through what can be a really challenging time. I want to be a resource that gives people more time to spend with their loved ones and takes the stress out of whatever transition they’re making,” Hoge said.
Whether your situation is planned or unexpected, Caring Transitions’ services are perfect for seniors moving in with family or into a safer living situation as well as busy families and people clearing out the home of a loved one who has passed. All of Caring Transitions’ services are customizable, so clients only pay for the services they need – whether that means managing the entire move and estate-clearing or just getting someone resettled into their new place.
“If you’re facing a move or estate clearing, just give us a call and hear what we have to say. It’s easy to stand back, look at a property and think you can clear it and get it ready to sell in a weekend, but for many families, it can become a project that drags on for weeks, months or even years. Even if you decide we’re not the right fit for you, at least let us show you how we can help,” Hoge said. “And if you’re stalled half-way through a project, we can help with that too!”
Hoge is no stranger to service and real estate. Prior to opening this business, he served in the Marine Corps as a Military Police Officer for five years and then managed multi-family housing in Portland and Salem.
Hoge is also looking forward to working with his mom, Tania L. Turnell, who he brought on as his Chief Marketing Officer. Turnell is a Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist, a designation bestowed by an independent organization that evaluates providers of senior relocation services, and she has a background as a Real Estate broker and caterer. Turnell, who attended the University of Oregon, is also a member of Salem Soundwaves, an organization that participates in entertainment at senior communities.
Caring Transitions of Salem is bonded and insured and all employees are background-checked. For additional information about Caring Transitions of Salem, call (971)888-7386, email JHoge@CaringTransitions.com or visit http://www.caringtransitionsofsalem.com.
About Caring Transitions
Caring Transitions, founded in 2006, is the first national franchising concept specializing in senior relocation and transition services. With more than 160 locations throughout the United States all owned and operated by Certified Relocation and Transition Specialists, Caring Transitions provides clients with supportive moves, auctions, rightsizing and transitions. This includes expert advice plus a well-executed transition plan beginning with the initial sorting of personal belongings through packing, shipping and selling of items to the final clearing and cleaning of the property. For more information, visit http://www.caringtransitions.com or visit us on Facebook.
SOURCE Caring Transitions
+1 (513) 489-2026
311 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)