- Sub Headline: Meet your new Cherry best friend.
- City: Marlton
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.cherryblowdrybar.com/
- Listed: August 7, 2017 3:25 pm
- Expires: 320 days, 16 hours
New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ
CHERRY HILL — Cherry Blow Dry Bar – an expanding franchise that provides express services including blowouts, hair extensions, makeup services and treatments — is coming to Marlton.
The new salon is slated to open this month at The View at Marlton on Route 73 and will be the third location for the Cherry Hill-based franchise in South Jersey. The other salons are located in Cherry Hill and Deptford Township.
Bryn Erace, will own and operate the new salon with her husband, Joe. Bryn and Joe are no strangers to franchising, nor the lifestyle and beauty industry. Together, they own and operate three Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa franchises in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
“We wanted to expand our franchise portfolio, but most importantly, wanted to do it with another lifestyle and beauty concept,” said Bryn. “We knew we found a winner when we came across Cherry Blow Dry Bar. The concept has proven strong and is continuing to expand throughout the country. We look forward to introducing our unique services to local consumers.”
“We’re couldn’t be more excited about welcoming Bryn and Joe to our team of franchisees,” said Cherry Blow Dry Bar CEO Fred Vicario. “Our proven business model paired with the industry know-how of seasoned pros like Bryn and Joe is a winning combination, and we’re confident their location will thrive in Marlton.”
Today, there are 10 salons open and operating in seven states — with nearly 20 more under various stages of development throughout the country.
184 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)