- Sub Headline: Meet your new Cherry best friend.
- City: Marlton
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.cherryblowdrybar.com/
- Listed: August 7, 2017 3:25 pm
- Expires: 259 days, 23 hours
New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ
CHERRY HILL — Cherry Blow Dry Bar – an expanding franchise that provides express services including blowouts, hair extensions, makeup services and treatments — is coming to Marlton.
The new salon is slated to open this month at The View at Marlton on Route 73 and will be the third location for the Cherry Hill-based franchise in South Jersey. The other salons are located in Cherry Hill and Deptford Township.
Bryn Erace, will own and operate the new salon with her husband, Joe. Bryn and Joe are no strangers to franchising, nor the lifestyle and beauty industry. Together, they own and operate three Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa franchises in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
“We wanted to expand our franchise portfolio, but most importantly, wanted to do it with another lifestyle and beauty concept,” said Bryn. “We knew we found a winner when we came across Cherry Blow Dry Bar. The concept has proven strong and is continuing to expand throughout the country. We look forward to introducing our unique services to local consumers.”
“We’re couldn’t be more excited about welcoming Bryn and Joe to our team of franchisees,” said Cherry Blow Dry Bar CEO Fred Vicario. “Our proven business model paired with the industry know-how of seasoned pros like Bryn and Joe is a winning combination, and we’re confident their location will thrive in Marlton.”
Today, there are 10 salons open and operating in seven states — with nearly 20 more under various stages of development throughout the country.
229 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)