- Franchise URL: http://www.DunkinDonuts.com
- Listed: March 29, 2016 8:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 29, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CANTON, MA – Dunkin’ Donuts announced that beginning today, a returning favorite, the White Cheddar Bagel Twist will be added to its bagel lineup. The White Cheddar Bagel Twist features Dunkin’ Donuts’ classic plain Bagel twisted and baked with Wisconsin aged white cheddar cheese on top, and is now available any time of day at select Dunkin’ Donuts locations throughout the country for a limited time.
Dunkin’ Donuts’ Bagel Twists feature Dunkin’ Donuts’ famous bagels, twisted into a more portable, easy-to-eat shape. According to Dunkin’ Brands’ Executive Chef Jeff Miller, “The White Cheddar Bagel Twist adds an exciting flavor to our bagel menu, and is another way for fans to enjoy a freshly-baked bagel on-the-go, any time of day. We are delighted to bring back this delicious fan favorite.”
Dunkin’ Donuts has been serving bagels for 20 years and remains the leading retailer of bagels in America. Dunkin’ Donuts offers an array of bagel varieties, including favorites like Cinnamon Raisin, Everything, Poppy Seed and Whole Wheat that can be enjoyed plain, with Dunkin’ Donuts’ various cream cheese spreads, or with a breakfast sandwich.
In addition to the new White Cheddar Bagel Twist, Dunkin’ Donuts has a host of food and beverages to satisfy guests for spring. The brand’s spring lineup, introduced earlier in the season, features the GranDDe Burrito, a large, 10-ounce breakfast burrito served in both sausage and veggie versions, and the Strawberry Shortcake Croissant Donut and OREO® and Raspberry Cheesecake Squares. In addition, as Iced Coffee season swings into high gear, guests can sip the flavor of their favorite scoop with the return of coffee flavors inspired by Baskin-Robbins ice cream, including the newest Pistachio flavor and returning favorites, Butter Pecan and Cookie Dough. All products are available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide for a limited time.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts), Instagram (www.instagram.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 10 years running. The company has more than 11,700 restaurants in 43 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
SOURCE Dunkin’ Donuts
210 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)