- Franchise URL: http://www.DunkinDonuts.com
- Listed: March 29, 2016 8:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 29, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CANTON, MA – Dunkin’ Donuts announced that beginning today, a returning favorite, the White Cheddar Bagel Twist will be added to its bagel lineup. The White Cheddar Bagel Twist features Dunkin’ Donuts’ classic plain Bagel twisted and baked with Wisconsin aged white cheddar cheese on top, and is now available any time of day at select Dunkin’ Donuts locations throughout the country for a limited time.
Dunkin’ Donuts’ Bagel Twists feature Dunkin’ Donuts’ famous bagels, twisted into a more portable, easy-to-eat shape. According to Dunkin’ Brands’ Executive Chef Jeff Miller, “The White Cheddar Bagel Twist adds an exciting flavor to our bagel menu, and is another way for fans to enjoy a freshly-baked bagel on-the-go, any time of day. We are delighted to bring back this delicious fan favorite.”
Dunkin’ Donuts has been serving bagels for 20 years and remains the leading retailer of bagels in America. Dunkin’ Donuts offers an array of bagel varieties, including favorites like Cinnamon Raisin, Everything, Poppy Seed and Whole Wheat that can be enjoyed plain, with Dunkin’ Donuts’ various cream cheese spreads, or with a breakfast sandwich.
In addition to the new White Cheddar Bagel Twist, Dunkin’ Donuts has a host of food and beverages to satisfy guests for spring. The brand’s spring lineup, introduced earlier in the season, features the GranDDe Burrito, a large, 10-ounce breakfast burrito served in both sausage and veggie versions, and the Strawberry Shortcake Croissant Donut and OREO® and Raspberry Cheesecake Squares. In addition, as Iced Coffee season swings into high gear, guests can sip the flavor of their favorite scoop with the return of coffee flavors inspired by Baskin-Robbins ice cream, including the newest Pistachio flavor and returning favorites, Butter Pecan and Cookie Dough. All products are available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide for a limited time.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts), Instagram (www.instagram.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 10 years running. The company has more than 11,700 restaurants in 43 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
SOURCE Dunkin’ Donuts
169 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (8 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (5 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (3 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Brings a Taste of Texas to Hanover (2 views)
- CREAM Set to Sweeten up Chico, CA (2 views)