- Sub Headline: Location Becomes Third New Opening in Three Years for Franchisee Owner
- Franchise URL: http://www.Churchs.com
- Listed: May 25, 2016 2:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA (FranchisePOD.com) May 25, 2016 – Proving that quality never goes out of style, Church’s Chicken® announced the recent opening of its newest location in San Antonio, TX – the community in which the brand originated 64 years ago. Located at 13323 Culebra Road, the new restaurant is expected to meet an ever-growing demand in the area for Church’s® signature hand-battered fried chicken, honey-butter biscuits, and home-style sides.
This restaurant also marks the third Church’s to open in just three years for local businessman and franchise owner, Sean Nooner. Nooner opened his first new restaurant in September of 2013 with another location following a year and a half later.
“San Antonio is evolving quickly as a major Texas destination to live, work, and play,” said Nooner. “We’re eager to serve all of these new residents the great taste of Church’s Chicken.”
Bill Schreiber, Vice President of Worldwide Business Development at Church’s Chicken agreed. “Texas matters to us for many reasons – our history, our recipes, our brand experience, and our approach to hospitality are all connected to Texas. Being the first choice for quality fried chicken and signature honey-butter biscuits in Texas is a distinction we want to continue to honor for decades to come.”
Besides the always-popular menu, the new Culebra Road restaurant will also feature the Church’s brand’s new STAR Image design, which includes new interior seating options, new exterior design and color palettes, and contemporary lighting inside and out.
“We believe the strongest brands, the ones with the most loyal followings, are those that know how to adapt to what their customers expect,” continued Schreiber. “This new San Antonio location is proof you can be fresh and new without abandoning the classic quality and service that the Church’s brand is known for. We think guests will enjoy it greatly.”
About Church’s Chicken
Founded in San Antonio, TX in 1952 by George W. Church, Church’s Chicken, along with its sister brand Texas Chicken® outside of the Americas, is one of the largest quick service chicken restaurant chains in the world. The brands specialize in Original and Spicy Chicken freshly prepared throughout the day in small batches that are hand-battered and double-breaded, Tender Strips®, sandwiches, honey-butter biscuits made from scratch and freshly baked, and classic, home-style sides all for a great value. Church’s Chicken and Texas Chicken have more than 1,650 locations in 25 countries and global markets and system-wide sales of more than $1 billion. For more information, visit www.churchs.com. Follow Church’s on Facebook at www.facebook.com/churchschicken and Twitter at wwww.twitter.com/churchschicken.
SOURCE Church’s Chicken
387 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)