- Sub Headline: New restaurant serves up Dairy Queen® iconic soft-serve treats, flavorful foods and the new DQ Bakes!™ menu.
- Street: 1018 William Hilton Parkway
- City: Hilton Head Island
- State: South Carolina
- Zip/Postal Code: 29928
- Franchise URL: http://www.DairyQueen.com
- Phone Number: 843-785-2424
- Listed: December 16, 2015 2:07 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 16, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Hilton Head Island, S.C. – The Dairy Queen® system is pleased to announce the opening of the Hilton Head Island DQ Grill & Chill® restaurant located at 1018 William Hilton Parkway. This location is the newest Dairy Queen restaurant in a family of more than 6,600 restaurants world-wide committed to offering every fan a place where they can relax and share a great meal and one-of-a-kind soft-serve treats.
The DQ Grill & Chill restaurant can seat 54 guests and also offers a convenient drive-thru window. The Hilton Head Island DQ Grill & Chill restaurant has added more than 40 new jobs, contributing to Hilton Head Island’s employment growth. The new restaurant also will contribute to the state’s restaurant sales which, according to the National Restaurant Association, are projected to increase by 3.6 percent this year.
“We are excited to open our first DQ Grill & Chill restaurant in Hilton Head Island and welcome the community in to enjoy our full menu of cravable food items, signature and innovative treats, our new DQ Bakes! menu and Orange Julius® Premium Fruit Smoothies and Julius® Original drinks,” said restaurant operator Kaylynn Kim.
The menu at the Hilton Head Island DQ Grill & Chill restaurant features a range of food options for DQ® Fans, including the DQ system’s value meal, $5 Buck Lunch, which is available daily from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at this location. Fans have a choice of two Crispy Chicken Wraps, a Deluxe Cheeseburger or 3-piece Chicken Strip Lunch, which are all served with fries, a beverage and choice of a sundae. For just $1 more, fans also will have the option to upgrade their small sundae to a small Blizzard® Treat.
The Hilton Head Island DQ Grill & Chill restaurant also serves the new DQ Bakes! menu, which includes nine hot-from-the-oven and made-to-order items across all three categories that will surprise and delight fans, such as Hot Desserts à la Mode, Artisan-Style Sandwiches and Snack Melts.
Hot Desserts a La Mode combine hot and cold for a satisfying treat:
- Triple Chocolate Brownie: A warm, chocolate brownie made with a blend of milk, semi-sweet and bittersweet chocolate, drizzled with Cocoa Fudge™ and choco chunks, served hot from the oven with cold, creamy DQ vanilla soft serve.
- Apple Tart: A flaky dessert crust topped with Granny Smith apples, rolled oats, butter and brown sugar, and drizzled with caramel, served hot from the oven with cold, creamy DQ vanilla soft serve.
- Fudge Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie: A warm, decadent chocolate chip cookie made with semi-sweet chocolate chips, a dark fudge center and drizzled with Cocoa Fudge, served hot from the oven with cold, creamy DQ vanilla soft serve.
The Artisan-style Sandwiches are served hot using both ciabatta and basil-cheese focaccia breads:
- Chicken Bacon Ranch: All white meat marinated grilled chicken, aged Swiss cheese and hickory-smoked bacon, topped with creamy ranch, fresh tomato and lettuce, served hot from the oven on an artisan-style ciabatta roll.
- Chicken Mozzarella: Signature all white meat crispy chicken strips, mozzarella cheese and rich marina sauce, served hot from the oven on an artisan-style basil and cheese focaccia roll.
- Turkey BLT: Oven-roasted turkey breast, aged Swiss cheese and hickory-smoked bacon topped with mayo, fresh tomato and lettuce, served hot from the oven on artisan-style ciabatta roll.
Snack Melts beat boring snack wraps – giving Fans a whole new way to snack with hot snack melts that feature premium ingredients:
- Buffalo Chicken: Filled with all white meat marinated grilled chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing and real cheddar cheese, then toasted to perfection.
- Chicken Bacon BBQ: Filled with all white meat marinated grilled chicken, smoky BBQ sauce, hickory-smoked bacon and real cheddar cheese, then toasted to perfection.
- Chicken Quesadilla: Filled with all white meat marinated grilled chicken, fresh tomatoes and onions, ripe California olives and real cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses, then toasted to perfection.
Fans will find all of their favorite treats and beverages, such as the iconic Blizzard Treats, DQ Cakes, a wide variety of other soft-serve items and the full line of Orange Julius fruit-blended beverages. All Orange Julius Premium Fruit Smoothies and Julius Original drinks are available in six flavors including Orange, Strawberry, Strawberry Banana, Tripleberry®, Mango Pineapple and Piña Colada. The Orange Julius Premium Fruit Smoothies are fresh-blended to order with real fruit and low-fat yogurt.
For more information about the Dairy Queen system, visit DairyQueen.com. Connect with the DQ system on Twitter using #LOVEmyDQ and follow the system at twitter.com/dairyqueen. Visit the DQ Facebook fan page, which has more than 10.2 million fans, and become a fan at facebook.com/dairyqueen.
Hilton Head Island DQ Grill & Chill restaurant at a glance:
Address: 1018 William Hi
151 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (6 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)