- Sub Headline: New restaurant serves up Dairy Queen® iconic soft-serve treats, flavorful foods and the new DQ Bakes!™ menu.
- Street: 57 E. Steve Wariner Drive
- City: Russell Springs
- State: Kentucky
- Zip/Postal Code: 42642
- Franchise URL: http://www.DairyQueen.com
- Listed: December 16, 2015 7:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 16, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Russell Springs, Ky. – The Dairy Queen® system is pleased to announce the opening of the Russell Springs DQ Grill & Chill® restaurant located at 57 E Steve Wariner Drive. This location is the newest Dairy Queen restaurant in a family of more than 6,600 restaurants world-wide committed to offering every fan a place where they can relax and share a great meal and one-of-a-kind soft-serve treats.
The 2,500 square-foot DQ Grill & Chill restaurant can seat 82 guests and also offers a convenient drive-thru window. The Russell Springs DQ Grill & Chill restaurant has added more than 50 new jobs, contributing to Russell Springs’ employment growth. The new restaurant also will contribute to the state’s restaurant sales which, according to the National Restaurant Association, are projected to increase by 3.4 percent this year.
“We are excited to open our first DQ Grill & Chill restaurant in Russell Springs after being away for nine years. We can’t wait to welcome the community in to enjoy our full menu of cravable food items, signature and innovative treats, our new DQ Bakes! menu and Orange Julius® Premium Fruit Smoothies and Julius® Original drinks,” said restaurant operator Dan Cheshire.
The menu at the Russell Springs DQ Grill & Chill restaurant features a range of food options for fans. The breakfast menu consists of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and ham along with the famous fluffy homestyle biscuits and gravy. Several breakfast platters are also available, including pancakes and a breakfast burrito. The restaurant also offers the DQ system’s value meal, $5 Buck Lunch, which is available daily from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at this location. Fans have a choice of a Deluxe Cheeseburger or 3-piece Chicken Strip Lunch, which are all served with fries, a beverage and choice of a sundae. For just $1 more, fans also will have the option to upgrade their small sundae to a small Blizzard® Treat.
The Russell Springs DQ Grill & Chill restaurant also serves the new DQ Bakes! menu, which includes nine hot-from-the-oven and made-to-order items across all three categories that will surprise and delight fans, such as Hot Desserts à la Mode, Artisan-Style Sandwiches and Snack Melts.
Hot Desserts à La Mode combine hot and cold for a satisfying treat:
Triple Chocolate Brownie: A warm, chocolate brownie made with a blend of milk, semi-sweet and bittersweet chocolate, drizzled with Cocoa Fudge™ and choco chunks, served hot from the oven with cold, creamy DQ vanilla soft serve.
Apple Tart: A flaky dessert crust topped with Granny Smith apples, rolled oats, butter and brown sugar, and drizzled with caramel, served hot from the oven with cold, creamy DQ vanilla soft serve.
Fudge Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie: A warm, decadent chocolate chip cookie made with semi-sweet chocolate chips, a dark fudge center and drizzled with Cocoa Fudge, served hot from the oven with cold, creamy DQ vanilla soft serve.
The Artisan-style Sandwiches are served hot using both ciabatta and basil-cheese focaccia breads:
- Chicken Bacon Ranch: All white meat marinated grilled chicken, aged Swiss cheese and hickory-smoked bacon, topped with creamy ranch, fresh tomato and lettuce, served hot from the oven on an artisan-style ciabatta roll.
- Chicken Mozzarella: Signature all white meat crispy chicken strips, mozzarella cheese and rich marina sauce, served hot from the oven on an artisan-style basil cheese focaccia roll.
- Turkey BLT: Oven-roasted turkey breast, aged Swiss cheese and hickory-smoked bacon topped with mayo, fresh tomato and lettuce, served hot from the oven on artisan-style ciabatta roll.
Snack Melts beat boring snack wraps – giving Fans a whole new way to snack with hot snack melts that feature premium ingredients:
- Buffalo Chicken: Filled with all white meat marinated grilled chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing and real cheddar cheese, then toasted to perfection.
- Chicken Bacon BBQ: Filled with all white meat marinated grilled chicken, smoky BBQ sauce, hickory-smoked bacon and real cheddar cheese, then toasted to perfection.
- Chicken Quesadilla: Filled with all white meat marinated grilled chicken, fresh tomatoes and onions, ripe California olives and real cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses, then toasted to perfection.
Fans will find all of their favorite treats and beverages, such as the iconic Blizzard Treats, DQ Cakes, a wide variety of other soft-serve items and the full line of Orange Julius fruit-blended beverages. All Orange Julius Premium Fruit Smoothies and Julius Original drinks are available in six flavors including Orange, Strawberry, Strawberry Banana, Tripleberry®, Mango Pineapple and Piña Colada. The Orange Julius Premium Fruit Smoothies are fresh-blended to order with real fruit and low-fat yogurt.
For more information about the Dairy Queen system, visit DairyQueen.com. Connect with the DQ system on Twitter using #LOVEmyDQ and follow the system at twitter.com/dairyqueen. Visit the DQ Facebook fan page, which has more than 10.2 million fans, and become a fan at facebook.com/dairyqueen.
Russell Springs DQ Grill & Chill restaurant at a glance:
Address: 57 E. Steve Wariner Drive, Russell Springs, KY 42642
Employees: 50 plus on a continuous basis
Square Footage: 2,500 square feet
Number of Seats: 82
Hours of Operation: The new restaurant serves lunch and dinner daily:
Monday through Thursday: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday through Saturday: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Sunday: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
International Dairy Queen Inc., (IDQ), based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is the parent company of American Dairy Queen Corporation. Through its subsidiaries, IDQ develops, licenses and services a system of more than 6,600 locations in the United States, Canada and 28 other countries. IDQ is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (Berkshire) which is led by Warren Buffett, the legendary investor and CEO of Berkshire. For more information visit DairyQueen.com.
SOURCE International Dairy Queen Inc.
239 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)