- Street: 2294A County Home Road
- City: Greenville
- State: North Carolina
- Zip/Postal Code: 27858
- Listed: February 7, 2017 10:11 am
- Expires: 80 days, 21 hours
NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS
GREENVILLE, N.C. (FranchisePOD.com) February 2, 2017 – Mammoth Signs & Printing, a Greenville-based signage and large-format printing company, has been acquired by Steve and Maria Kouroupas and converted into the area’s first FASTSIGNS® center. Now open, FASTSIGNS of Greenville is located at 2294-A County Home Road.
“Greenville is experiencing remarkable growth,” Mr. Kouroupas said. “My family and I were already planning to relocate to Greenville to open a new FASTSIGNS franchise business; when the opportunity to purchase Mammoth Signs arose; it was the perfect fit.”
Kouroupas has over 20 years of experience in printing, sales and management, having held positions at Cenveo and MeadWestvaco.
Will Daugherty, President of Evolve, Inc. and former owner of Mammoth Signs stated, “I am pleased to hand off the Mammoth Sign business to Steve and the FASTSIGNS organization, which will bring a new level of professionalism, structure and support to the sign solutions available in Greenville.”
Joyce Mack, a former employee of Mammoth with over 25 years’ experience in the healthcare and visual graphics industries, remains as a visual communications consultant with FASTSIGNS of Greenville. In addition, Cabert Woolard leads graphic design and Luke Woolard oversees production and installation for the new firm.
“At FASTSIGNS of Greenville, we look forward to continuing to help local businesses and organizations raise awareness, improve visibility and achieve their goals using comprehensive visual communications solutions,” Mr. Kouroupas continued. “From exterior building signs and dimensional letters, to interior décor graphics and wayfinding signs, to trade show exhibits, point of purchase displays, promotional items and more—we can do it all.”
FASTSIGNS of Greenville is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and can be reached at 252.364.8745 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FASTSIGNS® of Greenville is a locally and independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables, digital signage and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2147 or call 252.346.8745.
261 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (3 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (2 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)