- Street: 2294A County Home Road
- City: Greenville
- State: North Carolina
- Zip/Postal Code: 27858
- Listed: February 7, 2017 10:11 am
- Expires: 17 days, 1 hour
NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS
GREENVILLE, N.C. (FranchisePOD.com) February 2, 2017 – Mammoth Signs & Printing, a Greenville-based signage and large-format printing company, has been acquired by Steve and Maria Kouroupas and converted into the area’s first FASTSIGNS® center. Now open, FASTSIGNS of Greenville is located at 2294-A County Home Road.
“Greenville is experiencing remarkable growth,” Mr. Kouroupas said. “My family and I were already planning to relocate to Greenville to open a new FASTSIGNS franchise business; when the opportunity to purchase Mammoth Signs arose; it was the perfect fit.”
Kouroupas has over 20 years of experience in printing, sales and management, having held positions at Cenveo and MeadWestvaco.
Will Daugherty, President of Evolve, Inc. and former owner of Mammoth Signs stated, “I am pleased to hand off the Mammoth Sign business to Steve and the FASTSIGNS organization, which will bring a new level of professionalism, structure and support to the sign solutions available in Greenville.”
Joyce Mack, a former employee of Mammoth with over 25 years’ experience in the healthcare and visual graphics industries, remains as a visual communications consultant with FASTSIGNS of Greenville. In addition, Cabert Woolard leads graphic design and Luke Woolard oversees production and installation for the new firm.
“At FASTSIGNS of Greenville, we look forward to continuing to help local businesses and organizations raise awareness, improve visibility and achieve their goals using comprehensive visual communications solutions,” Mr. Kouroupas continued. “From exterior building signs and dimensional letters, to interior décor graphics and wayfinding signs, to trade show exhibits, point of purchase displays, promotional items and more—we can do it all.”
FASTSIGNS of Greenville is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and can be reached at 252.364.8745 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FASTSIGNS® of Greenville is a locally and independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables, digital signage and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2147 or call 252.346.8745.
281 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)