- Street: 5150 College Blvd., Suite 204,
- City: Farmington
- State: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 87402
- Listed: February 7, 2017 9:45 am
- Expires: 139 days, 5 hours
New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico
A local couple has opened a new sign franchise that aims to offer the “whole package” in business promotion.
FASTSIGNS, which will have a grand opening celebration Friday, is independently owned and operated by Kim Coufal and her husband, Mark. The new business is located in the Silver Ridge Plaza, across from San Juan College.
Kim Coufal, the company’s primary manager, worked for San Juan College for 10 years before she and her husband purchased the franchise. Her husband continues to work in the oil and gas industry. This is the couple’s first experience owning a business.
“My husband and I had been looking for many years for a franchise to purchase,” Coufal said. “We wanted a franchise that offered a lot of support and resources, and we also wanted to find something that was really needed in the community.”
FASTSIGNS, which has more than 600 franchises nationally and internationally, offered this type of support, she said.
The company designs and prints signs and other promotional materials, such as teardrop flags, menu stands and table wraps. Coufal said what makes FASTSIGNS different from other sign companies is it works with customers to provide comprehensive marketing ideas to communicate the customer’s message.
“We say that we’re more than fast, and we’re more than signs,” she said. “We understand that your business has a story to tell, and we help you tell it through raising your business visibility.”
But while the company caters to businesses, it can also work on smaller-scale projects. “If a mother comes in and just wants a birthday banner for a party, we can do that also,” Coufal said.
She said brand integrity is a large part of the company’s focus.
“We make sure the same colors and same designs are always used on the materials, so from items as small as business cards to the bigger signs, everything the customer sees is consistent,” Coufal said. “Many people don’t know what they need to be successful, so we work with them. It’s very individualized and tailored.”
FASTSIGNS designs and produces many promotional products in-house and works with other vendors for items that cannot be produced on-site.
The business, which opened Nov. 30 and started marketing itself about two weeks ago, already has about 50 clients and is growing, Coufal said. Her son-in-law, Luke Hawthorne, is the company’s graphic designer and product manager, and the business also employs a visual communications specialist.
The company has already formed relationships with other businesses in the Silver Ridge Plaza, including Munchies, a nearby sandwich shop that plans to open at the end of the week. Munchies will provide food for the FASTSIGNS grand opening. Visitors during the event can also enter a drawing for a $500 sign package.
“We’re really excited by how we’ve been embraced by the community,” Coufal said. “We feel blessed to have the opportunity to serve them.”
243 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (1 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)