- Sub Headline: Millennial Entrepreneurs Create Quick-Serve, Customizable French Fry Brand
- City: Buffalo
- State: New York
- Franchise URL: http://www.getfriedusa.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 4:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 15, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Buffalo, NY – Calling all French fry fanatics: An entrepreneurial duo from Western New York has made it their mission to take fries and turn it into your next meal. Launched last year, #getfried Fry Café is an edgy, quick-serve customizable restaurant that is setting its sights on fast franchise expansion in high-traffic venues throughout the country.
Founded by friends and business partners Chris Covelli and Garrett Green, #getfried was launched in February 2015 with the opening of a concept store in Buffalo’s Walden Galleria Mall. After early success, Covelli and Green opened a second corporate store in December 2015 in the Fashion Outlet Mall in Niagara Falls.
“We put a new spin on one of the oldest and largest food novelties in the world,” said Covelli. “People want to customize what they are eating and we’re giving them the ability to get creative when it comes to French fries.”
At #getfried, guests customize their own unique fry dishes in just a few minutes. The menu offers five styles of fries and more than 20 sauces, seasonings and toppings, encouraging customers to indulge. Fries can be topped with pulled pork, shredded chicken, ground beef or chili, and can then add toppings like chipotle seasoning, gravy, Nutella, hummus or truffle oil. There is also a menu of favorites, such as the ‘716,’ which starts with homemade thin-cut fries, topped with shredded chicken and Frank’s hot sauce, then drizzled blue cheese.
“People are going absolutely crazy over our brand and the product,” said Green, who also has launched several other consumer brands nationally. “Because of our name and the interactive aspect of #getfried, our social media presence has been explosive already, and we’re reaching more consumers every day.”
Green’s venture company, Green & Co. Holdings, a private firm which focuses on investments and consulting for consumer brands, partnered with Covelli to design, develop and launch the #getfried brand.
“The gourmet French fry category is unique in the quick-service space because it’s not over-saturated yet. There’s a lot of excitement behind our brand right now and we’re looking forward to finding partners that share our passion and vision for #getfried,” added Covelli.
The total initial investment to open a #getfried franchise is about $100,000 and locations are typically less than 500 square-feet and have a quick turnaround time for grand openings. The brand is currently focused on growing throughout the country, specifically targeting college towns and campuses throughout the Northeast region, as well as major cities such as Las Vegas, Atlanta, Miami and New York City.
About #getfried Fry Café
#getfried Fry Café is a quick-serve restaurant chain specializing in gourmet topped French fries for the on-the-go consumer. #getfried locations utilize concession, walk-up and sit-down cafe formatted stores for the lunch, evening and late-night consumers throughout malls, college towns, sports arenas, casinos, airports, gas stations, movie theaters and downtown urban entertainment districts. The company currently has two Western NY model locations and is rolling out its franchise system to qualified entrepreneurs nationwide. For more information, visit getfriedusa.com and on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SOURCE #getfried Fry Café
281 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)