- Franchise URL: http://www.NestleCafe.com
- Listed: June 10, 2016 7:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 10, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) HOUSTON – Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® announced today that Antonio Hervatin has become the new franchise partner of the café located at 5 Greenway Plaza in Houston, TX.
The popular bakery café, which is located in Suite C670 of the mixed-use development and office complexes, serves up freshly baked cookies, customized cookie cakes, a wide assortment of freshly baked confections, ice creams, smoothies and cold beverages. You may also come down to this café for breakfast with a fresh baked muffin or croissant, or maybe a fresh-made sandwich for lunch.
“Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip is a wonderful international brand and I am so proud to serve guests at Greenway Plaza from our beautiful cafe,” said Hervatin. “We invite everyone to come by and enjoy our signature, freshly baked treats and warm, welcoming environment.”
The Greenway Plaza café is one of 17 in Houston, 31 in Texas and more than 150 system-wide. The café is open from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For information about Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip, visit NestleCafe.com, Facebook and Twitter and check us out on Yelp.
Cookie lovers are also invited to enjoy the ultimate in on-the-go convenience with the brand’s new mobile loyalty app – available for download at Nestlecafe.com – and its Cookie Dough Rewards program.
About Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip®
Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip is a premiere dessert and bakery café offering customers an unrivaled experience through the use of fine ingredients, indulgent creations, distinct flavor profiles, and the rich tradition of the very best Nestlé® brands. Crest Foods Inc., franchisor of Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip, based in Richardson, Texas, is a premiere restaurant franchisor company. The company currently franchises more than 150 bakery cafés in the United States, Canada and the Middle East. The versatile concept has kiosk, in-line mall and street café locations. The first café opened in 2000. Nestlé® Toll House Café by Chip® has been recognized by Entrepreneur magazine’s “Franchise 500” for the last nine consecutive years through 2015. For more information please visit nestlecafe.com.
Nestle®, Toll House® and associated logos and designs, are trademarks of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A., and used by Crest Foods, Inc. with permission.
Nestle®, Toll House®, Nescafe®, Milano® and associated logos and designs, are trademarks of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A., and used by Crest Foods, Inc. with permission.
SOURCE Nestle®, Toll House®
357 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)