- City: Conshohocken
- State: Pennsylvania
- Listed: November 21, 2015 3:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 20, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Conshohocken, PA – New Horizons Computer Learning Centers today announced that it is named as one of the top 20 IT training companies on TrainingIndustry.com’s annual Top 20 IT Training Companies List. We’ve been honored with this designation for the past six years in a row.
This year, the Top 20 IT Training Companies List was based on the following criteria:
Leadership and innovation in IT training
Breadth of IT training and delivery methods offered
Company size and growth potential
Quality and number of clients/users
Awards, recognition and competitive differentiation
“The 2015 Top 20 list demonstrates the strength of training providers in the technology segment,” said Doug Harward, chief executive officer, Training Industry Inc. “The IT training market has seen significant growth in demand for online virtual classes, and these providers continue to adjust to the needs of their clients.”
“We are honored to be selected for this designation. It’s fitting as New Horizons continues to be the leader and innovate in the field of IT training.” said Shelley Morris, evp and chief strategy officer of New Horizons. “We offer a breadth of IT training and delivery methods, and providing a premier training solution is our top priority.”
About Training Industry, Inc.
TrainingIndustry.com spotlights the latest news, articles, case studies and best practices within the training industry. Our focus is on helping dedicated businesses and training professionals get the information, insight and tools needed to more effectively manage the business of learning.
About New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
New Horizons helps businesses advance by upgrading people. New Horizons IT training solutions have kept businesses – from startups to global enterprises – ahead of the technology curve for over 30 years. With 300 learning centers in 70 countries around the world, New Horizons provides measurable return on any company’s training investment while our learning methods meet the styles, demands and schedules of management and employees. New Horizons combines the resources of the world’s largest IT training company with the responsiveness of a local partner. New Horizons is certified as a Microsoft Partner with a Gold Learning competency, Cisco Partner for Learning Solutions, CompTIA Authorized Partner, IBM Authorized Training Provider and VMware Authorized Training Center. For more information, visit our global website at www.newhorizons.com.
SOURCE New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
Vice President, Marketing
126 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)