- City: Centennial
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.jetspizza.com
- Listed: January 25, 2016 4:07 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CENTENNIAL, Colo., Jan. 23, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Great news for pizza lovers in the “Centennial State!” Another Michigan-based Jet’s Pizza location is opening in Centennial, at 8156 S. Holly St. at E. County Line Road. This is the ever-expanding franchise’s second store in Colorado.
With a Grand Opening slated to begin after January 25th, this new Jet’s location will feature the Detroit-style, deep dish square pizza with the crunchy crust that Jet’s Pizza has built its reputation on.
The store will be celebrating their Grand Opening with a suitably Grand offer. Customers who buy a large pizza with Jet’s premium mozzarella cheese and one topping will receive a free, square deep dish Four Corner Pizza as well!
Customers can even “flavorize” their pizza’s crust for free with a choice of eight flavors: Butter, Poppy Seed, Parmesan, Garlic, Cajun, Romano, Sesame Seed or Jet’s Turbo Crust. The store will offer limited seating and carry-out options. “Grab and go” single slices of their acclaimed deep dish square pizza are also available.
“Our family loves Colorado. We’ve vacationed here for years, and now I’m an actual resident. That itself excites me,” smiles Chad Jetts, a transplanted Michigander and the son of Jet’s co-founder John Jetts, who will co-manage this store with Jacob Pulver. “Our customers can rest assured that this store is co-run by a guy who loves pizza, loves Colorado, loves his family and our business, and intends to do his best to serve all of them.”
The new, corporately-owned location creates four full time management positions, and thirty part-time jobs for pizza makers and delivery drivers.
Jet’s Pizza takes pride in carefully selecting the ingredients used in all of their offerings, making their signature dough and sauce fresh daily, and creating a menu of meal options that friends and family can easily share. They have gained a fanatical following across the country.
For further information, phone the new Centennial store after January 25th at (303) 741-5387 or visit www.jetspizza.com.
Since its founding in 1978, Jet’s has grown to over 350 stores in 18 states.
CONTACT: Ross Lerner
President, Lerner Advertising
Beverly Hills, MI 48025
SOURCE Jet’s Pizza
345 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)