- City: Centennial
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.jetspizza.com
- Listed: January 25, 2016 4:07 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CENTENNIAL, Colo., Jan. 23, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Great news for pizza lovers in the “Centennial State!” Another Michigan-based Jet’s Pizza location is opening in Centennial, at 8156 S. Holly St. at E. County Line Road. This is the ever-expanding franchise’s second store in Colorado.
With a Grand Opening slated to begin after January 25th, this new Jet’s location will feature the Detroit-style, deep dish square pizza with the crunchy crust that Jet’s Pizza has built its reputation on.
The store will be celebrating their Grand Opening with a suitably Grand offer. Customers who buy a large pizza with Jet’s premium mozzarella cheese and one topping will receive a free, square deep dish Four Corner Pizza as well!
Customers can even “flavorize” their pizza’s crust for free with a choice of eight flavors: Butter, Poppy Seed, Parmesan, Garlic, Cajun, Romano, Sesame Seed or Jet’s Turbo Crust. The store will offer limited seating and carry-out options. “Grab and go” single slices of their acclaimed deep dish square pizza are also available.
“Our family loves Colorado. We’ve vacationed here for years, and now I’m an actual resident. That itself excites me,” smiles Chad Jetts, a transplanted Michigander and the son of Jet’s co-founder John Jetts, who will co-manage this store with Jacob Pulver. “Our customers can rest assured that this store is co-run by a guy who loves pizza, loves Colorado, loves his family and our business, and intends to do his best to serve all of them.”
The new, corporately-owned location creates four full time management positions, and thirty part-time jobs for pizza makers and delivery drivers.
Jet’s Pizza takes pride in carefully selecting the ingredients used in all of their offerings, making their signature dough and sauce fresh daily, and creating a menu of meal options that friends and family can easily share. They have gained a fanatical following across the country.
For further information, phone the new Centennial store after January 25th at (303) 741-5387 or visit www.jetspizza.com.
Since its founding in 1978, Jet’s has grown to over 350 stores in 18 states.
CONTACT: Ross Lerner
President, Lerner Advertising
Beverly Hills, MI 48025
SOURCE Jet’s Pizza
287 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (3 views)