- City: Louisville
- State: Kentucky
- Franchise URL: http://www.jetspizza.com
- Listed: December 18, 2015 7:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOUISVILLE, Ky., Dec. 18, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Great news for pizza lovers in Kentucky! Another Michigan-based Jet’s Pizza location has landed in Louisville, at 2500 Bardstown Road. This is the rapidly expanding franchise’s fourteenth store in the state of Kentucky.
With a Grand Opening slated to start Friday, December 18th, this new Jet’s location will feature the Detroit-style, deep dish square pizza with the crunchy crust that Jet’s Pizza has built its reputation on.
Hand-tossed round and New York-thin style pizzas, subs, a host of delicious side dishes, and signature salads are on the menu as well. “Grab and go” single slices of their signature deep dish square pizza are also available.
Customers can “flavorize” their pizza’s crust for free from a choice of eight flavors: Butter, Poppy Seed, Parmesan, Garlic, Cajun, Romano, Sesame Seed or Jet’s Turbo Crust®. The store will offer limited seating and carry-out options.
“We’re pleased that folks in Kentucky have shown Jet’s Pizza so much love, and we intend to love them back every way we can,” said John Jetts, Jet’s Pizza Co-founder. “We are excited to introduce another store in Louisville, and hope the Grand Opening of this store is a grand event for them.”
Jet’s Pizza has earned a fanatical following across the country, and Louisville customers are certainly “Yelping” about it. Ricky H. wrote, “I’ve tried many of the pizza varieties in town and I must say this is some of the best in town.” Shal V. says, “I know this is a chain but I have to say this is possibly the best pizza in town. Highly recommended!!” Annette G. adds, “This pizza is delicious and above many other pizza places here in Louisville.”
Phone the new Louisville store at (502) 458-5387 or visit www.jetspizza.com.
Since its founding in 1978, Jet’s has grown to more than 350 stores in 17 states.
CONTACT: John Jett
President, Jet’s, America
SOURCE Jet’s Pizza
481 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)