- City: Cleveland
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.usainsulation.net
- Listed: March 14, 2016 10:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CLEVELAND, OH (FranchisePOD.com) March 14, 2016 – The Long Island area is known for its intense summer heat and humidity – and extreme winters. Now, a new USA Insulation franchise is set to improve the 1 million under-insulated homes in the region. With a proprietary injection foam insulation product ideal for retrofitting existing walls – without creating irreversible damage to the home – Long Island homeowners can increase comfort and savings.
“We’re excited to help homeowners deal with the unique climate needs of the area,” says Patrick Pitrone, President and CEO of USA Insulation. In Long Island, more than 1 million homes were built before 1980 – before energy codes required more efficient insulation. As a result, many homes lack enough insulation to ensure not just efficiency, but comfort, too. “Our injection foam insulation is better than other retrofit materials,” says Lloyd Gutin, President of USA Insulation Long Island. “It’s a superior product because it’s ‘one-and-done.’ Homeowners have to invest in upgrading other insulation every seven to 10 years, because for example, cellulose will settle and become less effective over time. Injection foam is also eco-friendly.”
USA Insulation’s premium injection foam insulation is pumped into walls in a liquid-like state and then hardens to create an airtight barrier that stops heat transfer and moisture, too. The location also offers blown-in attic insulation and foam insulation for sealing leaks and crawl spaces. With the many homes in Long Island lacking enough insulation, it’s never been easier or more affordable to:
- Increase home efficiency.
- Spend less on utility bills in summer and winter.
- Boost home comfort.
- Enhance the performance of the air conditioner and furnace, helping them last longer and require fewer repairs.
- Control humidity.
- Better soundproofing, reducing noise by as much as 80 percent.
About USA Insulation
USA Insulation, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio and with franchises throughout the country, has insulated over 50,000 homes nationwide since 1985. In addition to Premium Injection Foam, USA Insulation also offers air sealing, and attic and spray foam insulation.
SOURCE USA Insulation
All Media Design Group
+1 (440) 250-8600
212 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)