New Menchie’s Store At Sharyland Towne Crossing Celebrates Grand Opening With Week Of Fun Festivities
- Sub Headline: Self-Serve Frozen Yogurt Store Fulfills Cravings with Family-Friendly Treats
- Street: 201 S. Shary Rd. Suite 400
- City: Mission
- State: Texas
- Zip/Postal Code: 78575
- Franchise URL: http://www.menchies.com
- Listed: January 7, 2016 12:26 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 07, 2016 // Franchising.com // MISSION, TX – Menchie’s, the friendliest place on earth with a mission to make every guest smile, has opened its newest store in the Sharyland Towne Crossing at 201 S. Shary Rd. Suite 400, Mission, TX 78575. Offering high quality, delicious self-serve frozen yogurt, Menchie’s is sure to become a Mission favorite!
To celebrate the opening, Menchie’s will spread smiles with a seven-day grand opening celebration from Saturday, January 9 to Friday, January 15 packed with free giveaways including t-shirts, Menchie’s merchandise, family-friendly activities and free servings of its best-in-class frozen yogurt.
“I fell in love with Menchie’s because of their top-quality products and dedication to outstanding customer service,” said franchisee Alejandro Hage. “We want to make this location a place where Mission locals can visit for tasty frozen yogurt and leave with a smile because of their amazing experience.”
The new self-serve store offers an unparalleled experience that is welcoming, fun and interactive, with arts and crafts for kids, enjoyable music and indoor/outdoor seating areas where friends and family gather. Guests can choose from a variety of rotating yogurt flavors and delicious toppings for unlimited combinations, ensuring happiness in every cup.
Menchie’s is also committed to giving back to each community it serves. Stores partner with local schools in fundraising activities and education incentive programs. Each Menchie’s store donates thousands of dollars in cash and products annually to local schools to support student programs.
The company is a world leader in ensuring best-in-class products, and considers itself the ambassador of frozen yogurt quality worldwide. Menchie’s ensures that only the highest quality milk and flavors are used to make its frozen yogurt. The proprietary collection is made from the milk of “smiley” California cows, which have not been treated with artificial growth hormones (rBST). Menchie’s frozen yogurt contains live and active cultures and has received the Live and Active Culture (LAC) seal indicating its endorsement by the National Yogurt Association.
Menchie’s Sharyland Towne Crossing is located at 201 S. Shary Rd. Suite 400, Mission, TX 78575 and is open Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. For more information, please visit www.menchies.com. Like Menchie’s on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/MyMenchies or follow on Instagram at www.Instagram.com/MyMenchies and on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/MyMenchies.
The full schedule of the seven-day grand opening celebration is as follows:
Day: Saturday, January 9
Time: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Details: Ribbon cutting with Menchie (the mascot), FREE frozen yogurt*, free T-shirts** and a balloon artist
*One 8oz cup per guest
**First 25 guests
Day: Sunday, January 10
Time: 1 p.m.
Details: Free plushie doll*, free color-in t-shirt** and free face painting
*First 25 guests
**While supplies last
Day: Monday, January 11
Time: 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Details: $1 yumm hour fill up your cup for $1*
*One per guest
Day: Tuesday, January 12
Time: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Details: Kids eat free*
*One cup per child up to 10 oz. Must be 10 years of age or younger
Day: Wednesday, January 13
Time: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Details: Half-off lunch time yumm*
*Half off your frozen yogurt purchase
Day: Thursday, January 14
Time: 3 p.m.
Details: Free dodge balls*
*First 25 guests
Day: Friday, January 15
Time: 8 p.m. to close
Details: Date night buy one get one free*
*One per guest
Menchie’s creates lasting memories by providing an unparalleled guest experience with a mission to make every guest smile. Menchie’s is a world-leader of ensuring best-in-class products and is the ambassador of frozen yogurt quality worldwide. With over 500 stores, the franchise has locations open in the United States, Canada, China, Japan, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, India, and more. Menchie’s expects to celebrate 600 stores in 2016. Guaranteeing happiness in every cup, the brand offers guests premium rotating yogurt flavors and delicious toppings for unlimited combinations in every bite. The proprietary collection is made from the milk of “smiley” California cows, which have not been treated with artificial growth hormones (rBST). Menchie’s frozen yogurt contains live and active cultures and has received the Live and Active Culture (LAC) seal indicating its endorsement by the National Yogurt Association.
237 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts Donates Record $1 Million to VFW Help A Hero Scholarship Program (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)