New Menchie’s Store At Sharyland Towne Crossing Celebrates Grand Opening With Week Of Fun Festivities
- Sub Headline: Self-Serve Frozen Yogurt Store Fulfills Cravings with Family-Friendly Treats
- Street: 201 S. Shary Rd. Suite 400
- City: Mission
- State: Texas
- Zip/Postal Code: 78575
- Franchise URL: http://www.menchies.com
- Listed: January 7, 2016 12:26 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 07, 2016 // Franchising.com // MISSION, TX – Menchie’s, the friendliest place on earth with a mission to make every guest smile, has opened its newest store in the Sharyland Towne Crossing at 201 S. Shary Rd. Suite 400, Mission, TX 78575. Offering high quality, delicious self-serve frozen yogurt, Menchie’s is sure to become a Mission favorite!
To celebrate the opening, Menchie’s will spread smiles with a seven-day grand opening celebration from Saturday, January 9 to Friday, January 15 packed with free giveaways including t-shirts, Menchie’s merchandise, family-friendly activities and free servings of its best-in-class frozen yogurt.
“I fell in love with Menchie’s because of their top-quality products and dedication to outstanding customer service,” said franchisee Alejandro Hage. “We want to make this location a place where Mission locals can visit for tasty frozen yogurt and leave with a smile because of their amazing experience.”
The new self-serve store offers an unparalleled experience that is welcoming, fun and interactive, with arts and crafts for kids, enjoyable music and indoor/outdoor seating areas where friends and family gather. Guests can choose from a variety of rotating yogurt flavors and delicious toppings for unlimited combinations, ensuring happiness in every cup.
Menchie’s is also committed to giving back to each community it serves. Stores partner with local schools in fundraising activities and education incentive programs. Each Menchie’s store donates thousands of dollars in cash and products annually to local schools to support student programs.
The company is a world leader in ensuring best-in-class products, and considers itself the ambassador of frozen yogurt quality worldwide. Menchie’s ensures that only the highest quality milk and flavors are used to make its frozen yogurt. The proprietary collection is made from the milk of “smiley” California cows, which have not been treated with artificial growth hormones (rBST). Menchie’s frozen yogurt contains live and active cultures and has received the Live and Active Culture (LAC) seal indicating its endorsement by the National Yogurt Association.
Menchie’s Sharyland Towne Crossing is located at 201 S. Shary Rd. Suite 400, Mission, TX 78575 and is open Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. For more information, please visit www.menchies.com. Like Menchie’s on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/MyMenchies or follow on Instagram at www.Instagram.com/MyMenchies and on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/MyMenchies.
The full schedule of the seven-day grand opening celebration is as follows:
Day: Saturday, January 9
Time: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Details: Ribbon cutting with Menchie (the mascot), FREE frozen yogurt*, free T-shirts** and a balloon artist
*One 8oz cup per guest
**First 25 guests
Day: Sunday, January 10
Time: 1 p.m.
Details: Free plushie doll*, free color-in t-shirt** and free face painting
*First 25 guests
**While supplies last
Day: Monday, January 11
Time: 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Details: $1 yumm hour fill up your cup for $1*
*One per guest
Day: Tuesday, January 12
Time: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Details: Kids eat free*
*One cup per child up to 10 oz. Must be 10 years of age or younger
Day: Wednesday, January 13
Time: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Details: Half-off lunch time yumm*
*Half off your frozen yogurt purchase
Day: Thursday, January 14
Time: 3 p.m.
Details: Free dodge balls*
*First 25 guests
Day: Friday, January 15
Time: 8 p.m. to close
Details: Date night buy one get one free*
*One per guest
Menchie’s creates lasting memories by providing an unparalleled guest experience with a mission to make every guest smile. Menchie’s is a world-leader of ensuring best-in-class products and is the ambassador of frozen yogurt quality worldwide. With over 500 stores, the franchise has locations open in the United States, Canada, China, Japan, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, India, and more. Menchie’s expects to celebrate 600 stores in 2016. Guaranteeing happiness in every cup, the brand offers guests premium rotating yogurt flavors and delicious toppings for unlimited combinations in every bite. The proprietary collection is made from the milk of “smiley” California cows, which have not been treated with artificial growth hormones (rBST). Menchie’s frozen yogurt contains live and active cultures and has received the Live and Active Culture (LAC) seal indicating its endorsement by the National Yogurt Association.
185 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (2 views)
- Popular Farm-To-Table Burger Concept Farmer Boys Now Open on Hollywood Blvd. (2 views)
- Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing (2 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Cobrand and Conversion Franchisee Testimonials (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (2 views)