New Menchie’s Store At Sherman Commons Shopping Center Celebrates Grand Opening With Week Of Fun Festivities
- Sub Headline: Self-Serve Frozen Yogurt Store Fulfills Cravings with Family-Friendly Treats
- City: Sherman
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.menchies.com
- Twitter URL: http://www.Twitter.com/MyMenchies
- Facebook URL: http://www.Facebook.com/MyMenchies
- Instagram URL: http://www.Instagram.com/MyMenchies
- Listed: December 9, 2015 12:17 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 09, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // SHERMAN, TX – Menchie’s, the friendliest place on earth with a mission to make every guest smile, has opened its newest store in the Sherman Commons Shopping Center at 4001 N. Hwy 75, Sherman, TX 75090. Offering high quality, delicious self-serve frozen yogurt, Menchie’s is sure to become a Sherman favorite!
To celebrate the opening, Menchie’s will spread smiles with a seven-day grand opening celebration from Saturday, December 12 to Friday, December 18 packed with free giveaways including t-shirts, Menchie’s merchandise, family-friendly activities and free servings of its best-in-class frozen yogurt.
“I love that Menchie’s offers wholesome and healthy frozen yogurt and I wanted to provide my corner of the world with the same type of tasty treats,” said franchisee Rosa Turczynski. “We’re thrilled to introduce ourselves to the Sherman residents and welcome them into our new Menchie’s family.”
The new self-serve store offers an unparalleled experience that is welcoming, fun and interactive, with arts and crafts for kids, enjoyable music and indoor/outdoor seating areas where friends and family gather. Guests can choose from a variety of rotating yogurt flavors and delicious toppings for unlimited combinations, ensuring happiness in every cup.
Menchie’s is also committed to giving back to each community it serves. Stores partner with local schools in fundraising activities and education incentive programs. Each Menchie’s store donates thousands of dollars in cash and products annually to local schools to support student programs.
The company is a world leader in ensuring best-in-class products, and considers itself the ambassador of frozen yogurt quality worldwide. Menchie’s ensures that only the highest quality milk and flavors are used to make its frozen yogurt. The proprietary collection is made from the milk of “smiley” California cows, which have not been treated with artificial growth hormones (rBST). Menchie’s frozen yogurt contains live and active cultures and has received the Live and Active Culture (LAC) seal indicating its endorsement by the National Yogurt Association.
Menchie’s Sherman Commons is located at 4001 N. Hwy 75, Sherman, TX 75090 and is open Sunday through Thursday from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 12 p.m. to 11 p.m. For more information, please visit www.menchies.com. Like Menchie’s on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/MyMenchies or follow on Instagram at www.Instagram.com/MyMenchies and on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/MyMenchies.
The full schedule of the seven-day grand opening celebration is as follows:
Day: Saturday, December 12
Time: 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Details: Ribbon cutting with Menchie (the mascot), FREE frozen yogurt*, free T-shirts** and a balloon artist
*One 8oz cup per guest
**First 25 guests
Day: Sunday, December 13
Time: 1 p.m.
Details: Free plushie doll*, free color-in t-shirt** and free face painting
*First 25 guests
**While supplies last
Day: Monday, December 14
Time: 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Details: $1 yumm hour fill up your cup for $1*
*One per guest
Day: Tuesday, December 15
Time: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Details: Kids eat free*
*One cup per child up to 10 oz. Must be 10 years of age or younger
Day: Wednesday, December 16
Time: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Details: Half-off lunch time yumm*
*Half off your frozen yogurt purchase
Day: Thursday, December 17
Time: 3 p.m.
Details: Free dodge balls*
*First 25 guests
Day: Friday, December 18
Time: 8 p.m. to Close
Details: Date night buy one get one free*
*One per guest
Menchie’s creates lasting memories by providing an unparalleled guest experience with a mission to make every guest smile. Menchie’s is a world-leader of ensuring best-in-class products and is the ambassador of frozen yogurt quality worldwide. With over 500 stores, the franchise has locations open in the United States, Canada, China, Japan, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, India, and more. Menchie’s expects to celebrate 600 stores in 2015. Guaranteeing happiness in every cup, the brand offers guests premium rotating yogurt flavors and delicious toppings for unlimited combinations in every bite. The proprietary collection is made from the milk of “smiley” California cows, which have not been treated with artificial growth hormones (rBST). Menchie’s frozen yogurt contains live and active cultures and has received the Live and Active Culture (LAC) seal indicating its endorsement by the National Yogurt Association.
244 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)