- Sub Headline: Self-Serve Frozen Yogurt Store Fulfills Cravings with Family-Friendly Treats
- City: Sarasota
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.menchies.com
- Listed: January 15, 2016 11:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 14, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // SARASOTA, FL – Menchie’s, the friendliest place on earth with a mission to make every guest smile, has opened its newest store in the University Town Center at 257 N. Cattlemen Road, Unit 85, Sarasota, FL 34243. Offering high quality, delicious self-serve frozen yogurt, Menchie’s is sure to become a Sarasota favorite!
To celebrate the opening, Menchie’s will spread smiles with a seven-day grand opening celebration from Saturday, January 16 to Friday, January 22 packed with free giveaways including t-shirts, Menchie’s merchandise, family-friendly activities and free servings of its best-in-class frozen yogurt.
“We knew Sarasota was the perfect community to open a Menchie’s because it is a diverse and popular shopping destination,” said franchisee, Hershel Burden. “Spreading smiles and providing quality, healthy frozen yogurt is our number one priority with this new location.”
The new self-serve store offers an unparalleled experience that is welcoming, fun and interactive, with arts and crafts for kids, enjoyable music and indoor/outdoor seating areas where friends and family gather. Guests can choose from a variety of rotating yogurt flavors and delicious toppings for unlimited combinations, ensuring happiness in every cup.
Menchie’s is also committed to giving back to each community it serves. Stores partner with local schools in fundraising activities and education incentive programs. Each Menchie’s store donates thousands of dollars in cash and products annually to local schools to support student programs.
The company is a world leader in ensuring best-in-class products, and considers itself the ambassador of frozen yogurt quality worldwide. Menchie’s ensures that only the highest quality milk and flavors are used to make its frozen yogurt. The proprietary collection is made from the milk of “smiley” California cows, which have not been treated with artificial growth hormones (rBST). Menchie’s frozen yogurt contains live and active cultures and has received the Live and Active Culture (LAC) seal indicating its endorsement by the National Yogurt Association.
Menchie’s University Town Center is located at 257 N. Cattlemen Road, Unit 85, Sarasota, FL 34243 and is open Sunday through Thursday from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 12 p.m. to 11 p.m. For more information, please visit www.menchies.com. Like Menchie’s on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/MyMenchies or follow on Instagram at www.Instagram.com/MyMenchies and on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/MyMenchies.
The full schedule of the seven-day grand opening celebration is as follows:
Day: Saturday, January 16
Time: 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Details: Ribbon cutting with Menchie (the mascot), FREE frozen yogurt*, free T-shirts** and a balloon artist
*One 8oz cup per guest
**First 25 guests
Day: Sunday, January 17
Time: 12 p.m.
Details: Free plushie doll*, free color-in t-shirt** and free face painting
*First 25 guests
**While supplies last
Day: Monday, January 18
Time: 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Details: $1 yumm hour fill up your cup for $1*
*One per guest
Day: Tuesday, January 19
Time: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Details: Kids eat free*
*One cup per child up to 10 oz. Must be 10 years of age or younger
Day: Wednesday, January 20
Time: 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Details: Half-off lunch time yumm*
*Half off your frozen yogurt purchase
Day: Thursday, January 21
Time: 3 p.m.
Details: Free dodge balls*
*First 25 guests
Day: Friday, January 22
Time: 8 p.m. to close
Details: Date night buy one get one free*
*One per guest
Menchie’s creates lasting memories by providing an unparalleled guest experience with a mission to make every guest smile. Menchie’s is a world-leader of ensuring best-in-class products and is the ambassador of frozen yogurt quality worldwide. With over 500 stores, the franchise has locations open in the United States, Canada, China, Japan, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, India, and more. Menchie’s expects to celebrate 600 stores in 2016. Guaranteeing happiness in every cup, the brand offers guests premium rotating yogurt flavors and delicious toppings for unlimited combinations in every bite. The proprietary collection is made from the milk of “smiley” California cows, which have not been treated with artificial growth hormones (rBST). Menchie’s frozen yogurt contains live and active cultures and has received the Live and Active Culture (LAC) seal indicating its endorsement by the National Yogurt Association.
233 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)