- Sub Headline: Petland To Host Grand Opening Celebration February 27th
- City: Chillicothe
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.petland.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 11:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 15, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Chillicothe, OH – The pet counseling team at Petland in Grove City will open the doors to customers at 10 a.m. on Saturday, February 27th at its Grand Opening Celebration. The store, located across from Meijer at 2740 London-Groveport Road, will be giving away t-shirts, bags, coloring books and product samples with additional door prizes given away throughout the day.
The ribbon cutting ceremony begins at 10 a.m. on Saturday and then the fun begins!
Safari Stan, the #1 pet counselor, will be on hand to greet pet lovers of all ages and offer refreshments for people and their pets! In addition to prizes and giveaways, several Grove City area Girl Scout troops will be selling cookies on both Saturday and Sunday.
Petland is also excited to host two special guests at the Grand Opening. Grove CityPolice Officer Brian Kitko and his K9 partner Max, a Belgian Malinois, will be on hand to visit. The Petland store in Grove City will be providing a feeding program for Max, which will include monthly supplies of food and other necessities. A portion of Saturday’s proceeds will also go to the Grove City K9 fund. Petland stores in Central Ohio currently feed more than 22 K9 units. Max makes 23.
The regular store hours will be Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m., and Sunday, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
“Grove City residents have been shopping our central Ohio Petlands for years so we are excited to be able to be a part of the community and offer customers a wonderful selection of pets and pet supplies,” said Vice President Tony Samples.
At the 3,500 square foot store in Grove City, Samples says they are dedicated to fulfilling Petland’s Mission.
“We will help match the right pet with the right customer and meet the needs of both,” said Samples, explaining that part of the fun will be to work within the community to enhance the human-animal bond. “We know that pets make life better at all stages of people’s lives.”
Petland is proud of its history in central Ohio and is excited to celebrate 49 years with the community. Guests will also get the first look at Petlands’s brand new design.
“This event will allow an opportunity for the community as a whole to learn more about our store and what we stand for as a company that is dedicated to pets and pet care,” said Samples. “We anticipate a great turnout.”
“Pet lovers can come into our store and touch, talk and play with the animals,” General Manager Billy Everetts said. “The socialization is healthy for our guests and our pets, and, of course, our pet counselors look forward to showing all our guests just how fun and life-enriching pets can be.”
Petland will carry a wide range of pets – adoptable mixed breeds and registerable puppies and kittens, fish, birds and small animals. In addition to hundreds of finned, furry and feathered friends, the store also will offer upwards of 3,000 pet supplies, all designed to enhance the health and comfort of each pet and to maximize the quality of the relationship between the pets and their owners.
Everetts is eager to work with local animal shelters, pet rescue groups and members of the local community to find homes for homeless pets via the Adopt-A-Pet program at his store in Grove City. Petland cares for and helps to place homeless petsfrom local animal shelters and pet rescue organizations as well as families in the community, who may have accidental litters. Since 1998, stores nationwide have collectively placed more than 350,000 abandoned or unwanted pets through their Adopt-A-Pet program. Any rescue or shelter interested in partnering with Petland can contact Billy Everetts, the store’s general manager at 614-957-5110.
Petland is also a proponent of the spaying and neutering of pets, noting that Pet Counselors in Grove City will be working to educate new puppy and kitten owners about their individual responsibility to control pet overpopulation. Spay/Neuter certificates will be provided to customers bringing home a new family member.
The health and well being of its pets is the #1 priority at Petland. Our puppies and kittens come from professional and hobby breeders who have years of experience in raising quality family pets. Petland’s puppies and kittens are examined by at least two veterinarians before being offered to customers. Our puppies and kittens also come with extensive health warranties.
With its Pets for a Lifetime program, Petland’s goal is to see that none of our pets end up homeless or in animal shelters. Petland does this by microchipping all puppies and kittens for identification purposes and by using its many in-store resources to assist pet owners in finding new homes for pets they can no longer accommodate. Petland also provides new puppy owners with “Resource Kits,” offering obedience-training lessons on DVD and free lifetime consultations with canine behavior specialists.
About Petland, Inc.
Petland, Inc. is a franchise operation with quality, full service retail pet centers across the United States, Canada, Japan, China, Mexico, South Africa, Brazil and El Salvador. For more than 47 years, Petland Pet Counselors have been dedicated to matching the right pet with the right person and meeting the needs of both. To its customers who already have pets, Petland is dedicated to enhancing their knowledge and enjoyment of the human-animal bond. Petland was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in south central Ohio. For more information on Petland, visit www.petland.com.
SOURCE Petland, Inc.
224 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (3 views)