- Sub Headline: Basketball-Focused Fitness Club Expands into Nevada
- Listed: August 22, 2017 9:31 am
- Expires: 213 days, 1 hour
New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 21, 2017 /FranchisePOD.com/ — PickUp USA Fitness (www.pickupusafitness.com) announced today that they have awarded a new franchise in Las Vegas, NV. This marks the first location in Nevada for the fast-growing basketball fitness club chain, and joins the list of PickUp USA gyms in Arizona, California, Texas, and Virginia.
Founded in 2011, PickUp USA gyms are full-service fitness clubs with services focused on basketball. Their clubs offer group and private basketball training, weight and cardio rooms, lounges, locker rooms, retail merchandise, and the company’s main attraction – pickup basketball with referees.
Matthew Silva and his wife, Nicole, are the owners of the new PickUp USA club in Las Vegas. “Basketball is a passion in our family,” says Silva. “From myself playing, to teaching and playing with our two children, to following as fans, and even my wife being a former NBA Cheerleader who currently works with some of the top players in the league. Owning a PickUp USA is a perfect fit into our lives. Working with my major interests and passions is what continually drives me to succeed and I can honestly say PickUp USA is the most exciting opportunity I have come across in a long time.”
“Matt and Nicole are going to do very well,” says Jordan Meinster, President of PickUp USA Fitness. “We’ve had a lot of inquiries from prospective franchise partners in Las Vegas, but no one with the credentials and passion that Matt and Nicole have. We are very, very excited for our partnership with them to bring PickUp USA to Nevada.”
Las Vegas is an internationally renowned major resort city, known primarily for its gambling, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and nightlife. Las Vegas has also become a major hub for basketball at all levels – from recreational play to the NBA Summer League.
Gary Mazakian, Senior Franchise Support Specialist for PickUp USA, has ties to the Las Vegas community, and sees major opportunities for the new PickUp USA location. “The basketball community in Las Vegas is incredibly strong. All the rec centers are full of players, and they are going to love what PickUp USA has to offer,” says Mazakian.
PickUp USA Las Vegas is aiming to open this coming Winter. More information on PickUp USA can be found at: www.pickupusafitness.com
SOURCE PickUp USA Fitness
184 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)