April 26, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – Attention cheese lovers; TacoTime® (www.TacoTime.com) is introducing its Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Burrito, available for a limited time beginning April 27, through June 28.
The Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Burrito is filled with grilled chicken, pepper jack cheese, salsa fresca, freshly diced jalapenos, creamy cheese sauce and stuffed Mexi-Fries® that are filled with even more jalapenos and cheese, all wrapped up in a warm home style tortilla and grilled to cheesy perfection.
“The Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Burrito is so good, it melts in your mouth,” said Julie Hoefling, director of marketing for TacoTime. “Combine all these fresh ingredients and then throw in some jalapeno and cheese Stuffed Mexi-Fries® and you’ve got yourself a cheese lover’s dream come true.”
The gooey Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Burrito’s second stand-out ingredient behind the creamy cheese is TacoTime’s very popular Stuffed Mexi-Fries. These seasoned, crispy golden potatoes stuffed with melted cheddar cheese and jalapenos amplify the flavor profile of this delicious burrito.
Visit your nearest TacoTime today to try the Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Burrito!
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., TacoTime® has been an industry leader in quality quick-service Mexican food for over 50 years. Founded in 1960, TacoTime has grown to nearly 400 franchised restaurants across the U.S. and Canada. In
2003, TacoTime became part of Kahala Brands™, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 16 quick-service restaurant brands.
About Kahala Brands™
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Kahala Brands is one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 18 quick-service restaurant brands with approximately 3000 locations in over 34 countries including Cold Stone Creamery® , Blimpie® , TacoTime® , Pinkberry® , Samurai Sam’s Teriyaki Grill® , Maui Wowi® , NrGize Lifestyle Cafe™, Surf City Squeeze® , Planet Smoothie® , tasti D-lite™, Johnnie’s New York Pizzeria™, Cereality® , Kahala Coffee Traders® , Frullati Café & Bakery™, Rollerz™, Ranch One® , America’s Taco Shop® and The Great Steak & Potato Company™.
For more information about TacoTime, visit www.TacoTime.com.
For more information about Kahala Brands, visit www.KahalaBrands.com.
238 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (44 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (43 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (34 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (30 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (23 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (16 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (14 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (41 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (20 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (16 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (13 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (6 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (6 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (6 views)