April 26, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – Attention cheese lovers; TacoTime® (www.TacoTime.com) is introducing its Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Burrito, available for a limited time beginning April 27, through June 28.
The Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Burrito is filled with grilled chicken, pepper jack cheese, salsa fresca, freshly diced jalapenos, creamy cheese sauce and stuffed Mexi-Fries® that are filled with even more jalapenos and cheese, all wrapped up in a warm home style tortilla and grilled to cheesy perfection.
“The Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Burrito is so good, it melts in your mouth,” said Julie Hoefling, director of marketing for TacoTime. “Combine all these fresh ingredients and then throw in some jalapeno and cheese Stuffed Mexi-Fries® and you’ve got yourself a cheese lover’s dream come true.”
The gooey Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Burrito’s second stand-out ingredient behind the creamy cheese is TacoTime’s very popular Stuffed Mexi-Fries. These seasoned, crispy golden potatoes stuffed with melted cheddar cheese and jalapenos amplify the flavor profile of this delicious burrito.
Visit your nearest TacoTime today to try the Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Burrito!
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., TacoTime® has been an industry leader in quality quick-service Mexican food for over 50 years. Founded in 1960, TacoTime has grown to nearly 400 franchised restaurants across the U.S. and Canada. In
2003, TacoTime became part of Kahala Brands™, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 16 quick-service restaurant brands.
About Kahala Brands™
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Kahala Brands is one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 18 quick-service restaurant brands with approximately 3000 locations in over 34 countries including Cold Stone Creamery® , Blimpie® , TacoTime® , Pinkberry® , Samurai Sam’s Teriyaki Grill® , Maui Wowi® , NrGize Lifestyle Cafe™, Surf City Squeeze® , Planet Smoothie® , tasti D-lite™, Johnnie’s New York Pizzeria™, Cereality® , Kahala Coffee Traders® , Frullati Café & Bakery™, Rollerz™, Ranch One® , America’s Taco Shop® and The Great Steak & Potato Company™.
For more information about TacoTime, visit www.TacoTime.com.
For more information about Kahala Brands, visit www.KahalaBrands.com.
251 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)