- Sub Headline: Award-Winning Fast Casual Chain Introduces One-of-a-Kind Burger and Shake Nov. 21 through Dec. 20
- City: Tampa
- State: Florida
- Listed: November 20, 2015 5:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 11, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // TAMPA, Fla. – With Thanksgiving around the corner, Burger 21®, an award-winning, “beyond the better burger” fast casual franchise, is continuing to raise the bar in the better burger segment with the rollout of its Turkey Decadence Burger and Pumpkin Pie Shake, which will be available for a limited time. As part of its unique culture, Burger 21 offers a different chef-inspired burger and hand-crafted shake on the 21st of every month. In addition, the brand donates 10 percent of its restaurants’ sales to a local charity or school in the communities it serves on this day.
Beginning Nov. 21 through Dec. 20, guests can enjoy Burger 21’s Turkey Decadence Burger, which features a house-made turkey patty with romaine lettuce, sliced tomato and savory honey mustard, topped with melted goat cheese and Momma Lynn’s kitchen sink chutney on a toasted brioche bun. Burger 21’s Pumpkin Pie Shake is a sweet blend of creamy vanilla ice cream with graham crackers, pumpkin butter and a touch of sugar and spice, topped with whipped cream and cinnamon sugar.
“The holiday season is a time to give thanks and indulge in your favorite meals, so we wanted to reward our guests with a burger to be thankful for, while giving them the ultimate Thanksgiving experience,” said Mike Remes, corporate chef for Burger 21. “The inspiration behind the Turkey Decadence Burger was Burger 21 President Mark Johnston’s mother, Momma Lynn, who was known for her beloved kitchen sink chutney. Our fans, along with our families, continue to inspire us to develop unique burger and shake creations and we are confident they will be raving over our latest featured combination.”
In addition to the Turkey Decadence, Chef Remes is the mastermind behind several of Burger 21’s best-selling featured burgers of the month, included the Bayou, Turducken and Fried Green Tomato burgers.
Recognition for Burger 21 includes being named one of Fast Casual’s Top “Movers and Shakers” for the last three consecutive years. Additionally, Burger 21 President Mark Johnston was acknowledged as one of Fast Casual’s “Top 25 People” of 2014 for his continued strategic leadership in the growth and development of the brand. Burger 21 also was named one of QSR’s “Best Franchise Deals” of 2014.
For more information on Burger 21, please visit burger21.com and follow Burger 21 on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For the latest Burger 21 news and special offers delivered straight to your inbox, join the B21 Club.
To learn more about ownership opportunities with Burger 21, contact Ashley Sawyer, director of franchise development, at 813-327-7881 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.burger21franchise.com.
About Burger 21
With 18 locations now open in Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina and Virginia, and more than 20 in development in seven states, Burger 21 is a “beyond the better burger” fast-casual franchise concept founded in 2010. Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., Burger 21 is a chef-inspired brand with offerings including 21 unique burger creations ranging from hand-crafted, freshly ground Certified Angus Beef® to chicken, turkey, vegetarian, shrimp and tuna burgers, fresh salads, all-beef hot dogs, chicken tenders and an extensive shake bar including hand-crafted shakes, floats and sundaes. Since its inception, the company has provided more than $127,000 in contributions as part of its “B Charitable” initiative, in which it donates 10 percent of its restaurants’ sales to local schools and charities on the 21st of each month. For more information, visit http://www.burger21.com.
SOURCE Burger 21
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (954) 604-4583
110 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- How Sport Clips Recruits and Retains the Top Stylists in the Men’s Grooming Industry (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)