- Sub Headline: Natural Pet Food & Bakery to open doors in Redmond this year
- Listed: August 16, 2017 10:46 am
- Expires: 210 days, 23 hours
New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan
August 15, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // DENVER – A new Wag N’ Wash, slated to open by the end of the year in Redmond, marks the second of 15 stores the specialty pet retailer plans to open in the Seattle area. Wag N’ Wash, a one-stop shop for pet owners to pamper their pooches and cater to their cats, is a Natural Food & Bakery, full-line specialty retail and grooming center for cats and dogs.
The new store, located at The Village at Redmond Ridge on 23535 NE Novelty Hill Road – Suites D-304 & D-306, will be owned and operated by Rose Baeza. The first store opened in April in Queen Anne.
“At Wag N’ Wash, we understand that your cats and dogs are cherished members of the family,” said Baeza. “Instead of going to multiple shops to find quality pet food and grooming services for your furry friend, Wag N’ Wash provides ease and convenience by being a one-stop-shop where pet owners can wash ’em, feed ’em and spoil ’em, all in one cool place!”
Prior to Wag N’ Wash, Baeza was a Senior Finance Manager at Microsoft. After experiencing the one-of-a-kind bonding experience after self-washing her dog, Baeza wanted to provide this opportunity to fellow pet owners.
“Redmond is my home and I’m thrilled to bring the brand to the Eastside where I can provide much needed convenience to members of my community wanting to take excellent care of their pet companions,” said Baeza.
Founded in 1999, Wag N’ Wash offers a community for pet enthusiasts to come, find quality goods and services for their pet companions, and simply be pet people. Among the store’s offerings are various brands of all-natural pet foods for dogs and cats, high-end supplements, collars and leads, toys, supplies and unique goods. In addition, Wag N’ Wash’s do-it-yourself dog wash facility is designed to put convenience and fun into the “chore” of washing your dog. And of course, no trip to Wag N’ Wash would be complete without visiting the store’s in-house bakery, rare in the pet store market, which offers treats such as Liver Bites, Pumpkin Ravioli, Poochie Sushi and a variety of pies, cakes and muffins using human grade ingredients.
Expert nutritional staff is always available to help customers make the best nutritional choices; and all the while, furry friends are mingling throughout the store.
Each Wag N’ Wash store also actively supports local non-profits who share the company’s mission of enhancing the quality of life for companion pets and their guardians. In 2016 alone, Wag N’ Wash stores donated over $100,000 worth of gourmet biscuits, all-natural pet food, free washes, free merchandise and monetary donations back to their communities. In addition, Wag N’ Wash works with local rescue groups and has single-handedly been responsible for the adoption of more than 2,100 cats and dogs through its adoption fairs.
About Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery
Founded in 1999 and franchising since 2006, Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery is a full-line specialty retail destination for cats and dogs that has created a community for pet enthusiasts to come and be pet people. With a mission to recognize, promote, and foster the positive impact that companion pets and their humans have on each other, Wag N’ Wash provides the full experience – fresh dog treats baking in the oven, natural food, high-end supplements, full service grooming and self-wash facilities and cool toys. Today, there are 14 Wag N’ Wash locations throughout Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, New Jersey, Maryland, Minnesota and Washington. For more information, visit www.franchise.wagnwash.com.
SOURCE Wag N’ Wash Natural Food & Bakery
208 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)