- Sub Headline: Customizable Burger Franchise Continues Expanding Footprint in the Empire State
- Franchise URL: http://www.MOOYAH.com
- Listed: April 18, 2016 11:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 18, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Plano, Texas – MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes, a fast-casual, “better burger” chain, is opening its second location in the state of New York on Monday, April 18, 2016 in Larchmont at 1943 Palmer Ave., Larchmont, NY. The brand’s New York growth is being spearheaded by current MOOYAH franchisee, Anthony Grippo.
“MOOYAH’s exceptional product speaks for itself,” said Grippo. “We know that MOOYAH’s family-focused and seriously fun atmosphere make it a perfect fit for the Larchmont community. We are so excited to continue to expand MOOYAH throughout New York.”
Grippo opened his first MOOYAH location in November 2015 in Briarcliff Manor, the first in the state for MOOYAH. He has signed a six-unit deal with the brand and plans to continue his growth with this second restaurant and beyond.
Prior to becoming a MOOYAH franchisee, Grippo worked for 17 years in the financial services industry, including time at JPMorgan, Lehman Brothers and Citigroup. He now plans to put his experience in finance, accounting, operations, strategic planning and business management into his restaurants.
“After finding great success with our first MOOYAH in the state, we’re excited to bring our customizable burgers, hand-cut fries and real ice cream shakes to a new community as well,” said Grippo. “MOOYAH offers Guests the chance to customize each meal to their exact tastes and cravings. We know Guests in Larchmont will be just as enthusiastic about MOOYAH as the Briarcliff Manor and Ossining communities have been.”
This Larchmont restaurant will be the second in the state, but the MOOYAH team is confident the brand will continue to grow into a huge success throughout the Empire State and beyond.
“MOOYAH is quickly growing in the Northeast, largely because of our dedicated and passionate franchisees like Anthony,” said Michael Mabry, chief operating officer of MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes. “We currently have nine locations in the region, including in New Jersey, Connecticut and Virginia, with another six set to open this year. Larchmont is the perfect community to continue our New York growth.”
At MOOYAH, Guests have the advantage of choosing from a variety of bun options, such as baked in-house artisan white or multigrain wheat buns and handcrafted lettuce buns to accompany a never-frozen 100 percent American beef patty, all-natural Jennie-O turkey patty or mouthwatering black bean veggie patty. Each gourmet burger can be customized with five cheese options, applewood smoked bacon and sliced avocado, along with nine free veggie toppings and 11 free sauces.
MOOYAH French fries come together in a six-step process that takes a total of 24 hours to completely prepare. A delightful combination of constant attention and a little magic help transform U.S. #1 Idaho potatoes into perfect, crisp-on-the-outside and fluffy-on-the-inside fries. Guests also have the choice of savory sweet potato fries. Never one to forget dessert, MOOYAH offers real ice cream shakes, allowing Guests to choose from 10 flavors ranging from vanilla to Hershey’s chocolate to Reese’s to strawberry banana and more.
In 2016, MOOYAH is on pace to open 30 new locations and reach the milestone of more than 100 locations. The booming “better burger” brand is set to enter several new states in 2016, including Arizona, New Mexico and Nevada, while expanding its presence in California, Texas, Florida and New York, as well.
For more information on the growing brand, connect with MOOYAH on Facebook at the MOOYAH Burgers & Fries Fan page or follow MOOYAH on Twitter @MOOYAHBurger and Instagram @mooyahburgers.
For franchising opportunities, please visit http://www.mooyahfranchise.com/.
About MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes is a fast-casual, “better burger” concept offering mouthwatering made-to-order burgers, French fries hand cut from Idaho potatoes, and real ice cream shakes. Founded in 2007, the Plano, Texas-based company serves fresh, lean American beef, all-natural Jennie-O® turkey burgers, black bean veggie burgers, buns baked in house daily, real cheeses and toppings made from garden-fresh veggies. While many Guests dine in-restaurant, MOOYAH also offers online ordering and carry out for Guests on the go. In 2015, MOOYAH was ranked No. 46 in Fast Casual Magazine’s annual Top 100 Movers & Shakers, a list they have been included in for several years in a row. The brand also ranked 2nd in Best Fast Casual Restaurant Franchise Company, 4th in Best Restaurant Franchise Company, and 7th in Best Overall Franchises Company by Franchiserankings.com. For more information on MOOYAH, its menu or franchising opportunities, please visit http://www.MOOYAH.com. Connect with the brand on Facebook.com/MOOYAH and follow on Twitter @MOOYAHburger.
SOURCE MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
204 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)