- City: Washington
- State: District of Columbia
- Franchise URL: http://www.zippyshell.com
- Listed: January 4, 2016 1:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 04, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Washington, D.C. – Zippy Shell Incorporated, the Washington, D.C. based self-storage company, is thrilled to announce the expansion of their franchise system with the addition of Zippy Shell Mobile, Alabama. This is a huge opportunity for Zippy Shell as they continue to flourish throughout the U.S.
John Pearson, owner of Zippy Shell of Mobile, is excited for the opportunity to work with such an influential moving and storage company. Pearson notes, “With my small business background and experience, I have full confidence that Zippy Shell of Mobile will be a huge success. With a high growth rate and new industries constantly flourishing throughout both Baldwin and Mobile Counties, it has become an ideal market for Zippy Shell to expand. Zippy Shell has the best customer service practice in the moving industry and I am thrilled to bring their innovative concept to Mobile.”
“Mobile is a big market for Zippy Shell because it has such a strong foothold in the Southeast region of the U.S.,” noted Rick Del Sontro, CEO of Zippy Shell. “That entire region of the country continues to have strong growth and with this growth comes an increased need for the storage and moving services that we provide. There is a constant fluctuation of people moving to and from South Alabama, the Gulf area and even the panhandle of Florida, which is perfect for a new Zippy Shell location.”
“The opening of a new location is always an exciting thing for Zippy Shell as it strengthens our brand identity and also extends our nationwide coverage for long-distance moves,” says Gareth Taylor, President of Zippy Shell. “The addition of this location goes a long way in strengthening our national footprint and we are looking forward to seeing the continued growth. Whether it is storage or moving, Zippy Shell provides a service to our customers that is unparalleled in these industries.”
Zippy Shell Incorporated is the fastest growing and most reliable moving and storage company in the industry with over 119 locations across the nation. Zippy Shell was ranked #358 in Entrepreneur Magazine’s 37th Annual Franchise 500.
To learn more about this company visit us online at www.zippyshell.com. Media can stay up-to-date with Zippy Shell by visiting our Press page or by following us on Facebook.
About Zippy Shell
Zippy Shell Incorporated is a national provider of portable storage and moving solutions. Through a network of franchise locations and licensed partners, Zippy Shell provides a complete suite of services to the customer ranging from self-pack storage through full service moving. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Zippy Shell has 49 independently operated, corporately operated or jointly operated facilities in 119 markets. Zippy Shell® is an exclusively licensed trademark of Zippy Shell Incorporated.
For more information,visit the Zippy Shell website at www.zippyshell.com.
156 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)