- Sub Headline: Raleigh-Durham Area Newk’s Becomes Second in Nation to Unveil the Fast-Casual Brand’s Newest Design
- City: Jackson
- State: Mississippi
- Franchise URL: http://www.Newks.com
- Listed: March 4, 2016 5:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 03, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // JACKSON, Miss. – On March 7, foodie restaurant brand Newk’s Eatery is debuting in the Raleigh-Durham area with its first restaurant in Cary, N.C., bolstering the company’s North Carolina footprint and rapid East Coast expansion. The Cary location will be the first of 6 to 7 additional restaurants planned for the Triangle area and the sixth Newk’s Eatery currently in the state, including locations in Charlotte, Fayetteville, Greensboro and Winston-Salem. The new restaurant will showcase the 12-year-old brand’s “Generation 2” restaurant design, presenting a fresh, on-trend look for the brand while maintaining Newk’s signature warmth.
“The Triangle has a growing, dynamic foodie culture which makes it an ideal expansion location for a brand like ours that believes you can have memorable, flavor-rich meals without the white tablecloth,” said Chris Newcomb, Newk’s Eatery’s Co-Founder and CEO. “With that in mind, we built our restaurant in Cary to reflect our philosophy that fast casual, comfort and culinary can be great partners.”
The new Cary location is only the second Newk’s in the nation to feature Newk’s newest restaurant design, which debuted in Lafayette, La. late last year and will be used in future Newk’s restaurants. These “Generation 2” restaurants feature rich, classic colors and materials that deliver a sense of elegance that is unexpected in a fast casual experience. Design details include upgraded finishes such as subway tiles, pendant lighting, plush upholstery, floor detailing and community style high-top seating. The design features also follow a modern color scheme incorporating the hues of Newk’s always-fresh ingredients.
Opening at 1144 Kildaire Farm Road, Newk’s Eatery will offer indoor and outdoor seating for 170 guests in its nearly 4,700 square-foot space. The restaurant will provide job opportunities for 75 local applicants.
Newk’s menu draws from the time-tested family recipes of its founding family, the Newcombs. Continuously sourcing the finest, freshest ingredients, Newk’s Eatery cooks with imported cheeses and prime meats, hand-chopped seasonal vegetables, house-roasted garlic, homemade dressings and house-infused olive oil – guaranteeing every meal is served fresh and fast. The fast-casual restaurant delivers lunch to the table or to the office with its robust catering service and offers guests flavorful meals on the go with its convenient Grab-N-Go and online ordering options.
The Jackson, Miss.-based Newk’s Eatery currently has nearly 100 locations in 13 states and plans to expand to more than 200 units by the end of 2018. For more information about Newk’s or to view Newk’s menu, visit Newks.com or the Cary restaurant’s Facebook page.
About Newk’s Eatery
Based in Jackson, Miss., Newk’s Eatery is leading the next generation of fast-casual with its culinary-driven menu prepared in Newk’s open-view kitchens, featuring made-from-scratch soups, fresh tossed salads, artisan pizzas, hot toasted sandwiches and desserts. Founded in 2004, Newk’s currently operates and franchises nearly 100 units in 13 states and is gaining national attention for its accelerated growth and commitment to community. FastCasual.com has named Newk’s one of its top 20 “Movers and Shakers,” while Franchise Times magazine ranked Newk’s among its top Fast and Serious franchise brands and Technomic listed Newk’s among its top 50 U.S. fast-casual chains. The brand was also recently named among “The Next 20” by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of QSR magazine’s “Best Franchise Deals.” For more information, visit Newks.com, join the Roundtable Club or follow Newk’s on Facebook and Twitter.
SOURCE Newk’s Eatery
347 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (3 views)