- Sub Headline: First of 11 Newk’s Eateries Planned for Tampa Bay Area Opens Monday with Special Gift for First 100 Guests
- City: Jackson
- State: Mississippi
- Franchise URL: http://www.Newks.com
- Listed: December 21, 2015 7:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 21, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // JACKSON, MISS. – Newk’s Eatery – a rapidly expanding fast-casual restaurant brand known for its foodie flair – is next week bringing its signature brand of fresh, flavorful eating to the Tampa Bay area with the region’s first Newk’s Eatery restaurant. Opening in the Clearwater Mall on Monday, December 21, just in time to serve holiday shoppers, the new Clearwater location will be the brand’s first restaurant in the state to be located south of Jacksonville, Fla. The franchisee team behind Monday’s opening is Aeolus Group – a team with 10 years of industry experience who have committed to opening 11 Newk’s Eateries in the Tampa, St. Petersburg, Sarasota, Lakeland and Clearwater markets over the next several years.
“We believe Newk’s Eatery will speak to Clearwater and Tampa Bay area diners in much the same way the brand first won us over – with its made-from-scratch meals, dynamic flavors and extraordinarily fresh ingredients,” said Newk’s franchisee Rama Kommireddy, who has lived in the Tampa Bay area for more than 23 years. “Newk’s menu features flavors from all across the board – from light, coastal cuisine and Mediterranean fare to Deep Southern BBQ and Asian-inspired, sweet and salty recipes – it’s a menu that truly has something for everyone.”
At Monday’s 11 a.m. grand opening in the Clearwater Mall, the first 50 guests to walk through Newk’s doors will be awarded a year’s supply of exceptional flavors from Newk’s. Each guest will be given a gift package full of premium Newk’s items, along with 52 VIP cards – each card valid for one free entrée and drink for each week of the year. Only one set of VIP cards will be awarded per family. The next 50 guests in line will be given a gift package stocked full of Newk’s signature merchandise.
Located at 2613 Gulf to Bay Boulevard in between Mattress Firm and Tires Plus, the Clearwater Mall Newk’s Eatery will offer indoor dining for 154 guests and patio dining for 20 more in its 5,225 square-foot space. The new restaurant will also provide roughly 50 job opportunities for local applicants and will be open Monday through Sunday from 11 a.m. until 10 p.m.
Sourcing the finest, freshest ingredients available – including imported cheeses and prime meats, sushi-grade fish, hand-chopped seasonal vegetables, house-roasted garlic, homemade dressings and house-infused olive oils – Newk’s guarantees every meal is served fresh and served fast. The restaurant’s culinary-driven menu boasts a wide range of imaginative entrées and re-invented old favorites, including time-tested family recipes from Newk’s founding family, the Newcombs. Newk’s handcrafts each of its fresh-tossed salads, artisan pizzas, hot toasted sandwiches, kettle batch soups and scratch-made desserts.
The Jackson, Miss.-based Newk’s Eatery currently has nearly 95 locations in 13 states and plans to expand to more than 200 units by the end of 2018. Newk’s Eatery has been named among FastCasual.com’s top 20 “Movers and Shakers” and is featured on Technomic’s list of top 50 fast-casual chains nationwide, while ranking among the top “Fast and Serious” franchise brands in Franchise Times magazine. The brand was also recently named among “The Next 20” by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of QSR magazine’s “Best Franchise Deals.”
For more information about Newk’s or to view Newk’s menu, visit Newks.com or Newk’s Facebook page.
About Newk’s Eatery
Based in Jackson, Miss., Newk’s Eatery is leading the next generation of fast-casual with its culinary-driven menu prepared in Newk’s open-view kitchens, featuring made-from-scratch soups, fresh tossed salads, artisan pizzas, hot toasted sandwiches and desserts. Founded in 2004, Newk’s currently operates and franchises nearly 95 units in 13 states and is gaining national attention for its accelerated growth and commitment to community. FastCasual.com has named Newk’s one of its top 20 “Movers and Shakers,” while Franchise Times magazine ranked Newk’s among its top Fast and Serious franchise brands and Technomic listed Newk’s among its top 50 U.S. fast-casual chains. The brand was also recently named among “The Next 20” by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of QSR magazine’s “Best Franchise Deals.” For more information, visit Newks.com, join the Roundtable Club or follow Newk’s on Facebook and Twitter.
SOURCE Newk’s Eatery
195 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)