- Sub Headline: First Newk's to open in Orlando this summer; 10-12 more planned
- Franchise URL: http://www.Newks.com
- Listed: June 28, 2016 10:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
JACKSON, Miss. (FranchisePOD.com) June 28, 2016 – Newk’s Eatery, the fast casual restaurant known for its culinary-driven menu and open kitchens, is expanding into Central Florida, with plans to bring 10-12 corporate-owned locations to the Orlando area over the next five years.
Construction is underway on the first Orlando-area restaurant in the Waterford Oaks shopping center, owned by BluRock Development, at 1542 North Alafaya Trail. It is slated to open in mid-August. A second restaurant is planned for late 2016 at 11650 University Blvd.
The development plan will further establish Mississippi-based Newk’s as a major player in Florida, where the brand is currently growing in the panhandle region, Jacksonville, Tampa-St. Petersburg, and Palm Beach and Broward counties.
“Newk’s Eatery brings a fresh take on fast casual dining to the Waterford Oaks center,” said BluRock Development owner Joe Schuemann. “I’ve heard a lot of people say they’ve heard about Newk’s and are eager to try it. We feel there’s a great demand for the brand in the Orlando market.”
In addition to rapid corporate expansion in Orlando, Newk’s has a long-term goal of reaching more than 200 locations by 2018.
“Newk’s expansion into Central Florida is an important part of our growth plan,” said Newk’s Eatery Chief Development Officer Chris Cheek. “Our Orlando restaurant will be the first in Florida to feature our new contemporary design that we rolled out last year, and we think it will become a popular dining destination for the area.”
Celebrating its 12th year, Newk’s has remained steadfast in its commitment to quality, serving made-from-scratch sandwiches, salads, soups and California-style pizzas using fresh and flavorful ingredients, accompanied by a unique level of service and hospitality.
For more information on Newk’s and its franchise opportunities, visit www.newks.com/franchise.
About Newk’s Eatery
Based in Jackson, Miss., Newk’s Eatery is leading the next generation of fast casual with its culinary-driven menu prepared in Newk’s open-view kitchens, featuring made-from-scratch soups, fresh tossed salads, artisan pizzas, hot toasted sandwiches and desserts. Founded in 2004, Newk’s currently operates and franchises more than 100 units in 13 states and is gaining national attention for its accelerated growth and commitment to community. The company’s newest restaurants feature a “Generation 2” design, presenting a fresh, on-trend look for the brand while maintaining Newk’s signature warmth and open-view kitchen. FastCasual.com named Newk’s among its Top 50 “Movers and Shakers” in 2015 and 2016, while Franchise Times magazine ranked Newk’s among its top “Fast and Serious” franchise brands for the second year in a row, and Technomic listed Newk’s in its Top 500 Chain Restaurant Report. The brand was also recently named among Restaurant Business’ Top 40 Fast-Casual Chains. For more information, visit Newks.com, join the Roundtable Club or follow Newk’s on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
SOURCE Newk’s Eatery
24-hour Media Line: 817-329-3257
564 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)