- Franchise URL: http://www.Newks.com
- Listed: April 20, 2016 12:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Jackson, MS (FranchisePOD.com) April 20, 2016 – On Monday, April 25, fast-casual restaurant chain Newk’s Eatery is bringing its signature brand of fresh, flavorful dining to San Marcos, Texas with the grand opening of the city’s first Newk’s restaurant. Known for its dynamic, bold flavors, fresh ingredients and unmatched hospitality, the rapidly growing brand’s newest restaurant on Interstate 35 will be serving up fresh, handcrafted salads, artisan pizzas, hot-toasted sandwiches, kettle batch soups and scratch-made desserts seven days a week.
Located at 1285 S Interstate 35 Frontage Road, Newk’s latest restaurant in the Austin-San Antonio corridor will officially open its doors at 10:30 a.m. on Monday and offer indoor dining for 142 guests and patio dining for 42 more in its 4,405 square-foot space. The San Marcos restaurant will provide job opportunities for approximately 70 local applicants and is the first of five locations planned to open in the Austin metro area by 2019 by seasoned restaurateurs Colby Kaminer and Todd Jackson. This will ultimately grow the Newk’s franchise team’s existing Texas footprint to a total of 10 eateries.
“Newk’s Eatery puts the foodie in fast-casual dining,” said Colby Kaminer, Newk’s Eatery franchisee. “We make it a point to ensure every meal that comes out of our kitchens will be remembered for its unique flavors and incredible freshness, as well as its convenience. No matter if you’re looking to grab a quick bite or savor time with friends and family, we’re in a prime location right on Interstate 35 with a menu ranging from Deep Southern to Asian-inspired cuisine that can satisfy cravings across the grid.”
Newk’s made-from-scratch menu features a wide range of imaginative entrées and re-invented old favorites, including time-tested family recipes from Newk’s founding family, the Newcombs. Sourcing the finest, freshest ingredients— including imported cheeses and prime meats, hand-chopped seasonal vegetables, house-roasted garlic, homemade dressings and house-infused olive oils— Newk’s guarantees every meal is served fresh and fast. Guests can also enjoy flavorful meals on the go with Newk’s convenient Grab-N-Go and online ordering options, as well as its robust catering service.
Jackson, Mississippi-based Newk’s Eatery currently has 100 locations in 13 states and plans to expand to more than 200 units by 2019. For more information about Newk’s or to view Newk’s menu, visit Newks.com or follow Newk’s Eatery’s San Marcos restaurant on Facebook.
For more information on franchise opportunities, go to www.newks.com/franchise.
About Newk’s Eatery
Based in Jackson, Mississippi, Newk’s Eatery is leading the next generation of fast-casual with its culinary-driven menu prepared in Newk’s open-view kitchens, featuring made-from-scratch soups, fresh tossed salads, artisan pizzas, hot toasted sandwiches and desserts. Founded in 2004, Newk’s currently operates and franchises 100 units in 13 states and is gaining national attention for its accelerated growth and commitment to community. The company’s newest restaurants feature a “Generation 2” design, presenting a fresh, on-trend look for the brand while maintaining Newk’s signature warmth and open-view kitchen. FastCasual.com has named Newk’s one of its top 20 “Movers and Shakers,” while Franchise Times magazine ranked Newk’s among its top Fast and Serious franchise brands and Technomic listed Newk’s among its top 50 U.S. fast-casual chains. The brand was also recently named among “The Next 20” by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of QSR magazine’s “Best Franchise Deals.” For more information, visit Newks.com, join the Roundtable Club or follow Newk’s on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Callie Smith or Nathalie Strickland
280 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)