- City: Jackson
- State: Mississippi
- Listed: December 16, 2015 12:24 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 16, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // JACKSON, Miss. – Newk’s Eatery – a fast-casual restaurant brand known for its delivery of bold flavors and fresh ingredients – is expanding its Houston area presence with two new restaurants. On Monday, December 14, Newk’s opened its third Houston area location in Bunker Hill Village – to be followed soon after in January 2016 with the debut of an additional Newk’s Eatery on Eldridge Parkway. The two new restaurants will join an existing Newk’s location in Katy, which opened last year, along with a restaurant in Cypress that has been serving the Houston area since 2007.
Located at 9448 Katy Freeway, Newk’s Bunker Hill restaurant offers indoor dining for 152 guests and patio dining for nearly 50 more in its 4,915 square-foot space. The restaurant brings approximately 50 new jobs to the area.
Each of Newk’s four existing and upcoming Houston area restaurants are owned by one of the brand’s most successful franchise teams, consisting of seasoned restaurateurs Colby Kaminer and Todd Jackson. Beyond the Houston region, the team also owns a Newk’s restaurant in Austin with plans to open five additional locations in the Austin area by 2019, including the launch of a Newk’s restaurant in San Marcos next year. This will grow the fast-casual brand’s East Texas footprint to a total of 10 eateries.
“Newk’s Eatery offers a kind of fresh, flavorful eating you don’t expect to find in a fast-casual restaurant,” said Colby Kaminer, who oversees the Houston area restaurants. “Our team is up every morning hand prepping all of our ingredients, mixing our dressings, grilling our meats and more because when we say you eat fresh at Newk’s, we mean it. It’s this attention to detail, Newk’s welcoming atmosphere and our Southern-brewed flavors that have resonated with Houston area diners since we first joined the community back in 2007, and we’re thrilled now to be expanding into new parts of the area.”
Sourcing the finest, freshest ingredients available – including imported cheeses and prime meats, sushi-grade fish, hand-chopped seasonal vegetables, house-roasted garlic, homemade dressings and house-infused olive oils – Newk’s guarantees every meal is served fresh and served fast. The restaurant’s culinary-driven menu boasts a wide range of imaginative entrées and re-invented old favorites, including time-tested family recipes from Newk’s founding family, the Newcombs. Newk’s handcrafts each of its fresh-tossed salads, artisan pizzas, hot toasted sandwiches, kettle batch soups and scratch-made desserts.
The Jackson, Miss.-based Newk’s Eatery currently has more than 90 locations in 13 states and plans to expand to more than 200 units by the end of 2018. Newk’s Eatery has been named among FastCasual.com’s top 20 “Movers and Shakers” and is featured on Technomic’s list of top 50 fast-casual chains nationwide, while ranking among the top “Fast and Serious” franchise brands in Franchise Times magazine. The brand was also recently named among “The Next 20” by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of QSR magazine’s “Best Franchise Deals.”
For more information about Newk’s or to view Newk’s menu, visit Newks.com or Newk’s Facebook.
About Newk’s Eatery
Based in Jackson, Miss., Newk’s Eatery is leading the next generation of fast-casual with its culinary-driven menu prepared in Newk’s open-view kitchens, featuring made-from-scratch soups, fresh tossed salads, artisan pizzas, hot toasted sandwiches and desserts. Founded in 2004, Newk’s currently operates and franchises more than 90 units in 13 states and is gaining national attention for its accelerated growth and commitment to community. FastCasual.com has named Newk’s one of its top 20 “Movers and Shakers,” while Franchise Times magazine ranked Newk’s among its top Fast and Serious franchise brands and Technomic listed Newk’s among its top 50 U.S. fast-casual chains. The brand was also recently named among “The Next 20” by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of QSR magazine’s “Best Franchise Deals.” For more information, visit Newks.com, join the Roundtable Club or follow Newk’s on Facebook and Twitter.
SOURCE Newk’s Eatery
213 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)