- Sub Headline: Fast-Casual Brand to Expand in the Sunshine State with As Many As 30 New Restaurants
- City: Jackson
- State: Mississippi
- Franchise URL: http://www.Newks.com
- Listed: January 8, 2016 9:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // JACKSON, MISS. – On January 11, Newk’s Eatery is bringing fresh, flavorful dining to Jacksonville’s booming Mandarin community with a restaurant in the new Claire Lane Center on San Jose Boulevard. The opening follows the fast-casual brand’s November 2015 acquisition of franchise-owned locations in the River City Marketplace in the northern part of the city and The Avenues on the southside, bringing the total number of Jacksonville area restaurants to three. Newk’s plans to open five additional locations between the River City and St. Augustine this year and has committed to opening as many as 30 new restaurants throughout Florida in the next five years.
“Newk’s latest opening in Jacksonville is an important part of our plan to increase density within the Southeast and along the East Coast,” said Chris Newcomb, Newk’s Eatery’s Co-Founder and CEO. “Our restaurants are well-received here, and we’re looking forward to bringing Newk’s creative homemade recipes, fresh ingredients and warm family-friendly environment to the Mandarin community and other areas within the expansive Jacksonville area.”
When the Claire Lane Center Newk’s Eatery opens at 11 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 11, the first 50 guests to walk through the doors will be awarded a year’s supply of exceptional flavors from Newk’s. Each guest will be given a gift package full of premium Newk’s items, along with 52 VIP cards— each card valid for one free entrée and drink for each week of the year. Only one set of VIP cards will be awarded per household. The next 50 guests in line will receive a gift package full of Newk’s premium items.
Located at 11112 San Jose Blvd., the restaurant will offer seating for 165 guests in its approximately 4,200 square-foot space and will be open 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Sunday. Additionally, the opening will bring as many as 75 job opportunities to the area.
About Newk’s Eatery
Newk’s offers a diverse menu of imaginative entrées and re-invented old favorites, including time-tested family recipes from Newk’s founding family, the Newcombs. The fresh, culinary-driven menu is crafted with the highest quality ingredients, including imported cheeses and prime meats, sushi-grade fish, hand-chopped seasonal vegetables, house-roasted garlic, homemade dressings and house-infused olive oils. Pulling from this rich ingredient mix, Newk’s handcrafts each of its fresh tossed salads, artisan pizzas, hot toasted sandwiches, made-from-scratch soups and more. Every meal at Newk’s is served fresh and fast— whether tableside in a warm and welcoming atmosphere or to the office using the brand’s robust catering service. Flavorful meals are also offered to guests on the go with Newk’s convenient Grab-N-Go and online ordering options.
The Jackson, Miss.-based Newk’s Eatery currently has 95 locations in 13 states and plans to expand to more than 200 units by the end of 2018. Newk’s Eatery was recently named one of QSR magazine’s “Best Franchise Deals” while ranking among the top “Fast and Serious” franchise brands in Franchise Times magazine. The brand has been named among FastCasual.com’s top 20 “Movers and Shakers”, is featured on Technomic’s list of the top 50 fast-casual chains nationwide and on “The Next 20” list by Nation’s Restaurant News.
For more information about Newk’s or to view Newk’s menu, visit Newks.com or Newk’s Jacksonville Facebook page.
SOURCE Newk’s Eatery’s
163 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (5 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities Success Stories (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (2 views)